Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

+5
Book the Hero
Stabberz
MrMissMrs Random
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

"A-Ah..." Kira stuttered, shaking her head to clear it, before carefully stepping inside. "L-Luke, c-c-can y-you f-find some cl-clothes f-for y-you...pl-please...? I-I...I'll f-find a bl-blanket...m-matches w-would be n-nice..." she mumbled, wringing her hands anxiously as she looked around the room.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by Big Uri Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Luke clicked his fingers, small flames moving around the room. He kept them small since bigger ones were hard for him to control, and because he was worried. They spread out to light up the whole room.

"Yeah, I'm on it," Luke said, whistling to himself as he moved around the room.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

After a few minutes, Kira finally located an old looking blanket, and a small pack of matches, looking over at Luke to see if he was okay.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Luke came back holding two t-shirts and a pair of jeans.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

"Y-You...Y-You got e-everyth-thing...?" Kira asked, clutching the blanket tightly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Nathan continued monitoring everyone, and when he sensed Joey head off on his own he shot off at Super Speed and appeared about six or seven feet in front of Joey. His eyebrows slightly furrowed as he tried to guess whether it was Joey or Percival in control.

He still recalled the meeting that he'd had when the split personality had taken over after Nathan confronted him when he had been at his darkest. As if it were a reminder the scar on his back throbbed slightly.

"Afternoon..." He said dryly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 pm

"Nathan." Joey said, like he wasn't even surprised. "Your Illuminati told us you ran off somewhere alone, I'm guessing something came up?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

"Not my Illuminati anymore." Nathan responded with a shrug. Before a frowning. "I know we're on opposite sides, but I need a favour."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:58 pm

"Depends on what it is." Joey said.

---

OOC: g2g
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

"I've got an item that I needed protected." Nathan began cautiously. "And I need someone who's powerful enough to protect it, intelligent enough to follow what I say and trustworthy enough to not show it to anyone?"

He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms. "But I also need someone who isn't generally associated with me."

"Ergo... you."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Joey was silent for a moment. "...What is it?"

---

OOC: on iPod, only here for a bit.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm

"First I need to know whether I can trust you to not show it to anyone else, and to not open it unless I die." Nathan responded evenly. He'd attached a note to the map that would instruct Joey on what to do if he himself died.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Joey narrowed his eyes, realizing how serious this was.

After a moment, he sighed. "...Fine, I promise."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"Not even Erika?" Nathan queried as he walked over and reached inside his trench coat.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"Not even Erika." Joey said, thinking about his own things he was keeping hidden from her.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 pm

"How can I be sure I can trust you?" Nathan asked again as he stopped about a meter away from Joey and pulled out the map. It had been rolled up into a scroll and had a black ribbon holding it closed.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Erika walked around the compound, giving the all-clear and chatting with a few people as she did. Some of them she told them about Joey and the ring, which made her feel lighter after such a morning. Then she notcied Heidi and Tom by the warehouse. "Hey there."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Heidi waved to Erika, before pointing to the warehouse. "Luke and plant girl are in there, hope 'y don't mind."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Erika shook her head. "Not at all. Do they know about our new neighbors yet?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

"Pretty sure, they seemed t' be a little...distraught when I saw 'em out by th' gates," Heidi shrugged.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

"I have my own secrets to keep." Joey said. "And I'm too much of nice guy to willingly break my promises."

"Sides, while I don't honestly trust you myself, anyone could tell that something is happening, so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Adeline sighed, before going to the graveyard to train.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:16 am

Erika sighed. "The next time we meet with them we should set up some ground rules about the forest..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:44 am

"Doesn't everyone?" Nathan responded rhetorically to the secrets comment. He stepped forward again and held out the map before also pulling a random cell phone out of his pocket.

"The higher ups in the Illuminati use these, as do the spies." He started, before handing it over as well. "From now on, you'll be my point of contact with the village, my number is the only one saved at the moment. If I need to speak with you or you need to speak with me then we'll use these."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 am

"Neighbors or plant girl?" Heidi asked. "Meet with who?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next