Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Isaac raised an eyebrow at Aculeus, then went to go lean out the window. They weren't very high up, maybe on the third or fourth floor, so he let himself fall out the window, doing a backflip and landing softly on his feet. He stood up and dusted himself off, looking over the dark guy from yesterday, and his electric friend. "You wish to speak with me?" he asked. He had both of his hands in his pocket. He yawned, waiting for him to speak.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"Beign a damsel in distress refers to a woman who is powerless, in a prediciment. I don't need help. I don't want help. Get that through your skull." Suzume responded to him, arms folded. She was very tempted to send metal spikes through the roses that he had grown, but alas, he had withdrawn them.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow, talking about trying to keep face in front of his followers. "I'm here to ask you to call of the order to attack me, I don't particularly want to kill anyone here in the tower, they haven't done anything to me. After all why should your followers die for one of your mistakes."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 pm

"My mistakes? I believe you assaulted my tower by shooting darkness at it." he said. "But alas, if you wish for peace, then we won't attack."
Isaac took his right hand out of his pocket, and walked over to the dark guy, extending his hand. "We don't particularly want to kill you either. I was a little...hotheaded yesterday. My apologies. Name's Isaac." he said. He still didn't like this guy all that much, but this was something that was needed to make peace. Was this how his father felt?
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

"Okay I get your point," Aculeus said as he walked back to the smoldering fire. He put a few sticks on and the flame came back. He walked towards the pomegranate tree and picked twhree ripe ones. He offered one to Sparrow and one to the other girl. The blonde looked a bit awestruck by him because he was still wearing the ghillie cloak and he had leaves stuck in his hair.

He looked at her and said, "El sila erin lu e-govaned vin. A star shines upon the hour of our meeting."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

"I created darkness wings, and you and your followers attacked me." Jason responded before glancing at his hand. "Apology accepted, although as much as I want peace and with all due respect I'm afraid I won't be taking orders from you for awhile."

He grasped Isaac's hand. "Jason."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Suzume didn't take the pomegranate. Instead, she leaned against a wall and folded her arms.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Isaac nodded. "Fair enough." he said. He glanced back at the window, then back to Jason. "Come in, come in." he said, leading him around front and opening the barricades for Jason.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 pm

"Will I and the other three be allowed to stay here now?" Jason asked noticing how Isaac was allowing him in. "We won't be subject to orders, but will help when needed."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun May 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Kari frowned and followed after the older boys. I need to hurry up and find Ryuuri... I wanna go back home...
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 pm

"Are you a elf?" Manda blurted out before she thought, her face turning red with embarrasment as she slapped her hand over he rmouth.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 am

"No I am not an elf,"Aculeus began, "Possibly related to one through very ancient family lines," he smiled at the girl. Since Sparrow had refused her pomegranate he began to eat hers and his own. "Come sit by the fire with me," he said as he began to remove his cloak, but he stopped when he realized he still hadn't found a shirt.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 am

"Did you lose your shirt?" Manda asked as she moved closer to the fire, moving the pomegranate in her hands.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 12:12 am

Isaac nodded. "As long as we avoid any physical conflict, you are all welcome." he said. "Oh yeah, I'd suggest staying away from Sparrow. She hates everyone except Manda. Which reminds me, stay away from her too. Sparrow will skin you alive." he sighed. "If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could go on a scavenging run with me tomorrow?" he asked.
Isaac figured that the best way for him and Jason to become friendlier towards each other was to go on a scavenging run with him. "You're pretty much a badass, so I'd like to have you watch my back."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 am

"I'm fine over here," Suzume said, ready to spear him at a second's notice. Oh, how she loved to spear people...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 am

"I don't really need one because I have the cloak on all the time, it's just a bit weird here now because I don't really know you." He sat next to the fire making sure the cloak wouldn't catch the flame, "The last time I saw you, you were asleep."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 am

"Ahh. Well, my name's Miranda, but please call me Manda." Manda said. "Now you introduce yourself so then we know each other. But if you still feel uncomfortable you can go put on a shirt."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 12:21 am

"My name is Aculeus Willow," he said as he offered her his left hand which now had a small bouquet of lillies growing from the palm. "And I would go put on a shirt if I had one, which I don't. I don't like shirts."

He finished the first pomegranate and started on the second, being careful to not pop the seeds. He looked at Sparrow and said, "Is there anything I can get for you?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 am

"No." Suzume said as a small, metal pike seemed to be growing from the ground...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 12:24 am

Manda daintily took the boy's hand without crushing the lillies. "Nice to meet you." The blonde then focused on eating the pomegranate without making a mess, which was quite a difficult task.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 12:30 am

Aculeus put the lillies down next to Manda, as he did so he noticed the metal spike. A vine began to grow around it and soon a sunflower had grown on the tip. He smiled briefly as he reached up and grabbed a handful of cherries from a nearby tree. "So Manda, where are you from?" he asked.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 12:31 am

Manda shrugged. "Nowhere, really. I was kind of a nomad until Sparrow ma'am found me yesterday. I was heading towards Denver when I heard that people needed some help. I was also running low on supplies so..."

OOC: Have to leave for a while. Studying. XP
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 am

Jason nodded. "Those terms are fair."

Hearing Isaac's ask, Jason nodded his ego having swelled slightly. "That seem's fair." He answered, politically this would be positive.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

"So you can take from here as much as you wish. Nature's bounty belongs to all," he said as he waved his arms around the room. "And if you need another companion I'll gladly go where you go. You seem trustworthy," he bit into a cherry before continuing. "In fact you two can stay here in this room instead of your house outside. It's warmer here and I can grow vines so you can have privacy." He looked at Sparrow again, "And I'll even cook breakfast everyday, Just for you."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 am

Sam quickly ran off, away from Jim and Aculeus. She ended up heading downstairs, and approached Isaac. She was staring at Jason, and she shyly walked up to him, poking his stomach. "Your hair is blue." she stated.
She turned back to Isaac, and approached him, wrapping her arms around his chest. Isaac looked at her, slightly confused. Sam looked back at him, let go and disappeared.
Isaac looked back at Jason with a blank expression. "I have no idea where she came from. I don't even know who she is."

Sam ended up wandering to Aculeus's room again, which was the only other place she knew in the tower. She looked up at the Sparrow girl, and blinked a couple times. "Hi." she said quietly.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next