Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Stabberz Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 am

Jason raised an eyebrow before letting out a chuckle. "Well she's definitely... interesting." He said.

I must say I am glad you've gone for the political approach this time around. Giving into what two fourths of your brain are telling you to do is rarely ever the right course of action. Specs offered his opinion.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 12:55 am

"Uh-" But before Manda could reply to that Sam popped into the room. "Woah!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 am

"Oh hey Sam," Aceleus said when he say the girl came in. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 1:05 am

Isaac sighed. "I guess so. She's kind of cute, too." he said absentmindedly. "Anyways, there's plenty of room. You can use pretty much whatever room you want. I'd stay away from Aculeus though. He's managed to turn his room into a forest...Literally."
Isaac sighed. "Anyways, for food, we have mostly MREs. They're not so bad, though."

Sam looked at Aculeus with a blank expression. She blushed a little and moved behind Sparrow, trying to hide herself. She shook her head slowly. "I haven't eaten." she said, staring at the floor. "I'm not hungry though."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

Manda was chewing her pomegranate and looking at Sam with curiosity and slight fear for the girl. Don't use metal spikes please Sparrow ma'am...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 am

Jason nodded. "We'll head back to where we were staying and get the other and what little things we had with us."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

Aculeus picked a fresh apple and threw it towards Sam, "Keep that for when you do get hungry then." Aculeus got up and walked over is hammock, on the way there he stopped and got something metallic out of his bag. The object proved to be a harmonica which he began to play when he lay down.

Last edited by RoseNoble on Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 1:13 am

Isaac nodded. "I'll keep the door open for you. I'm going to go round everyone I can up." he said, turning around and heading off down the halls to try and find the others, mainly Jim and Ray.
He found Ray walking down the hallways, staring out a window. "Hey, I need you to go down to the lobby, okay? I have an announcement for everyone."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 am

Manda continued to eat her pomegranate, forgetting sometimes to not swallow a seed.

OOC: Night.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 am

As Jason and Danny left the skyscraper, Jason smirked. "Hear that, I'm a badass." He said childishly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 am

Suzume narrowed her eyes before Sam had popped in. "Get. Away. From. Me." She simply said once the girl had taken refuge behind her.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon May 07, 2012 1:19 am

Jim muttered something as he worked on his bike, quite bored, and ready to do something.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 1:20 am

Sam stared wide-eyed at Sparrow. She quickly inched away from the woman, moving over to Aculeus. She didn't look at him, instead keeping her eyes focused on Sparrow, trying to gauge her actions. She fiddled with the apple while she sat.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 1:23 am

Aculeus stopped playing when Sparrow spoke. He got up from his hammock and grew a rose in his right hand. "You seem full of some kind of rage this point in time Ms. Sparrow," he removed his ghillie cloak as he said this and threw it over a branch. "We can be civilized here can't we?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 am

Sam stood up, whipped a knife out of her jacket and hurled it at Aculeus. It flew right past his face, slicing a couple of hairs but otherwise leaving him untouched. The knife embedded itself in the wall somewhere out in the hallway.
"Let me handle my own problems." she said quietly to Aculeus.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 07, 2012 1:28 am

"You can be however you want to be. I am who I am. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks to be you," Suzume said, folding her arms from her spot.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 1:39 am

The knife in front of his face had shocked Aculeus. He turned his head to look at Sam, "I don't like things being thrown at me." Aculeus turned towards Sparrow, "Sorry for my behavior ma'am." He got back into his hammock and started playing his harmonica again.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 am

Sam stared at Aculeus for a while. "Then don't try and help me unless I ask."
Her voice was slightly louder now, though she was still rather quiet. He left the room, retrieving her knife and running off to some room on the bottom floor. She arranged some of the various debris, which happened to be five chairs and a large table, into a fort. She didn't have any blankets, so she decided to go back and look for some.

While idly wandering around the skyscraper, she ended up popping into Jim's room, where he was working on his hovercycle. She watched him silently for almost a minute before approaching him and poking him in the side.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am

"And as for staying here," Suzume continued, now that the girl was gone. "If Manda wishes to, she can stay. I will not."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 am

Aculeus needed to blow off some steam, he got up and retrieved his cloak. "Stay here for as long as you wish, I'm going scouting." He grabbed his rifle and bag on his way to the window. He opened the bag and found his vest, which, while it is basically a bunch of straps, can hold all of his extra magazines. He threw on his cloak over it and slid down a vine to the ground.

He started walking against the wind towards the place where the last battle had been.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon May 07, 2012 7:12 am

"Huh? Oh, okay," Ray said with a slight nod.

Kari wandered into the tower, with Shantak flying next to him.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 07, 2012 10:55 am

"That was... more excitement than I expected." Manda said weakly after finishing her pomegranate, then she turned to Suzume. "Sparrow ma'am, uh... I'm more comfortable with you. So could we continue living together?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 07, 2012 2:20 pm

"If that's what you want, I'm not gonna try to stop you," Suzume said wtih a shrug.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon May 07, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'd say he fancies himself a badass too, judging by the rather unnecessary backflip. So you can judge yourself by that," Danny replied taciturnly. He didn't like the leader and he didn't like the guy who spoke in elvish.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon May 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Jason nodded. "At least now we won't have to go through too much effort to get food, and we're less likely to get attacked." he noted.

---

OOC: MSN?
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next