Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 9:08 pm

"He's an idiot that jumps off skyscrapers. No. I don't like idiots." Suzume simply said, shrugging. If Isaac had heard her, she didn't care. She simply let Manda chose what to do.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 9:10 pm

"I'll try and sort this out with words." Jason said thoughtfully.

NO! Fight tha' bastard!

Daniel is right... you're going to have to fight...

"But if he or anyone else attacks me... I'll defend myself and you... after all you don't have an element, right?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm

"I can help myself. At least against humans, if not against demons. I've got all kinds of tricks up my sleeve~" Danny hinted amusedly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"That, I don't doubt." Jason responded. They walked quickly, reaching the skyscraper in under five minutes.

With a slight frown, Jason stopped and looked at the tower carefully. "Wonder if I should knock."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Aculeus got up and walked towards the window slowly not wanting to scare the bird away. He got to the window and looked out. He took a deep breath and got a chemical whiff from plants that has recently been stepped on. No wanting to skyline himself he crouched down and started looking in the area downwind from the tower.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Oh I'm sure he's getting himself ready for a fight," Danny commented. They'd been spotted before, he knew.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 pm

"How fun... wonder if he'll attack me from behind again?" Jason asked humouredly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Aculeus spotted a group of people at the base of the tower so he went to grab and his rifle. He got ready to fire in case they proved hostile. "Let's try something new," he mumbled. He started to grow a field of roses around the group.

Last edited by RoseNoble on Sun May 06, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misinformation)
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Kari continued to run around until he saw two older boys approach the tower. He quickly stopped and watched the two, not sure if they were good guys or not.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm

"Okay. I didn't get to talk to him when Sparrow saw him since I was asleep." Manda said with a smile, moving to follow Isaac.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 9:35 pm

"Fucking prick he is," Suzume muttered under her breath.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 pm

The corners of Isaac's mouth perked up a bit in a slight smile. "Right his way." he said to Manda.
He chuckled a bit at Sparrow's comment. "He does seem like that kind of guy. Did I tell you he had some poor little girl in his room with him? She squeaked and ran out when I woke her up."
Isaac was trying to make small talk.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

"This is new." Jason commented as he noticed the roses. "Nature element I expect... probably coming from that window up there." He nodded in the direction, seeing the winter sun glinting off the barrel of a gun.

"We'll see what happens."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Suzume just gave Isaac a glare. She didn't respond in any other way.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm

"Damn," Aculeus muttered under his breath as someone in a long coat looked in his direction, "He already knows where I am."

"Mae I'ovannen, or in english, well met. Please state your business here," He yelled at the one in the long coat deciding they must be the leader.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

"Got a pre-arranged meeting with Mr Isaac." Jason called back, his arms folded passively.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm

"Can I get your name along with the names of those with you? He'll want to know who's here!" he shouted back. Aculeus was hoping that this guy was telling the truth, he didn't like killing humans.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 pm

"Just tell him that the darkness guy from yesterday is back for a chat." Jason responded simply. "And please for the sake of peace, emphasise the chat part."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 pm

"I take it you two have some sort of hostile past?" Aculeus replied, the gun was no longer aimed the guy's head but could still be placed for a shot quite easily. "I'm new here and fresh out of stasis."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 pm

"He attacked me without provocation, so I defended myself and may have shown him up." Jason responded. "After I walked away he tried attacking again and missed, he then gave orders to have me killed when I come back... but meh, he called for help and help is what he'll get."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Kari frowned and looked up over at Aculeus, spotting his little yellow bird perched on the window sill. "Shantak, come back," he said quietly as the canary flew back to him. ...Why am I still here? I still need to find Ryuuri...
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Isaac had a few more attempts at small talk, but they were all fruitless endeavors. I'm hopelessly awkward... he thought, sighing silently to himself.
He opened Aculeus's door to find him...hanging out of a window with his gun. "The hell are you doing?" he asked, giving him a rather quizzical look.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"Some guy is outside waiting for you. Said he is the darkness guy from yesterday. He wants to chat." It was then that he noticed Sparrow and her friend in the door beside Isaac. He gave Sparrow the friendliest smile possible and started growing roses at her feet, "I didn't mean no offense when I said damsel in distress you know, I meant it endearingly."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 10:39 pm

The smile from the boy was met by Suzume's coldest glare. She didn't even bother to look down at the roses.

"You still said it. Just because I am a woman, would that make me a damsel in distress? I bet I can kick anyones ass." She said boldly.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm

"You took it the wrong way," Aculeus began, "My mother always taught me that if I were to ever find a woman who needed help that I was to help her no matter what. All I meant was that if you ever needed help I'd help, I never said you couldn't handle yourself." As he finished the tree around the door became covered in golden leaves and the roses went back into the ground.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next