Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Stabberz Wed May 09, 2012 5:56 pm

"Mainly to save face and make them feel more indebted to us." Jason responded with a shrug. "Maybe save a life or two."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Big Uri Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm

"Not going to go out of my way for that though," Danny shrugged back.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Wed May 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Aculeus accepted the extra warmth of Sam's body and hoodie. Several minutes passed like this before Aculeus heard the knock at the door. "Yeah I'm here," he called, "come on in."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Xone went in, and seeing Aculeus in the hammock with some girl, asked, "Is this a bad time? 'Cause if it is, I'll just leave the rifle here. I finished your clip, by the way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neveah, hearing the others dark remarks, was suddenly unsure if she wanted to stay with these people. Not wanting them to notice, she asked, "Does this mean we're in at the tower?"
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yes. We're independent from Isaac's orders, but we are in the tower," Danny clarified, eyes unblinking behind his mask.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

"No, now is okay," said Aculeus, "Just put it by the window." Aculeus watched as the boy put the rifle where he had asked. "I never caught your name, what is it?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm

"Xone, and you're Aculeus, if I'm not mistaken. Someone downstairs told me," Xone told Aculeus, before heading back downstairs. He saw the same couple of people there and asked the girl who had given him directions, "Hey, um, I'm Xone, and I was wondering who everyone was, cause since I showed up a few new people have shown up, and I never actually caught anyone but Isaac and Aculeus' names."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So then why are we still here? I'm sure that tower's better shelter than this rundown shack, Neveah said, secretly glad she could possibly separate herself from these people. If worse came to worse, she could leave, and no one would stop her. No one was really her friend. She had definitely made at least one enemy. She started off to the tower ahead of the rest.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm

"Tch, be damned if I knew," Suzume responded to Xone.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Aculeus watched as Xone left, and thought, that kid is different, a goof different. Aculeus found a more comfortable position for his injured body to lay in and fell asleep.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Wed May 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Having heard the boy knock, and eventually enter, Sam cuddled closer to Aculeus. She didn't blush this time, but giggled at the boy's question. She sat up, looking outside, checking on the storm. It was coming down heavy now, the wind starting to rattle the windows slightly. After the boy left, Sam rested her head on Aculeus's chest, relaxing, but staying awake and watching over him.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 10, 2012 12:04 am

"Um, I'm Manda, that's Sparrow ma'am." Manda said pointing to Suzume. "And..." The girl trailed off, before face palming. "Darnit, I need to get other people's names also!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 10, 2012 4:27 am

"The Darkness bastard is Jason." Suzume spoke out, in her non caring tone.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 pm

"That's Jason the magnificent to you." Jason called as he and Danny made their way onto the scene.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm

"'Lo," Danny replied, the masked boy shoving his hands in the pockets of his coat.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm

"Why don't you kiss my ass." Suzume snorted at Jason's 'name'
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 pm

"Gladly." Jason trilled to her before winking. "You'll have to bend over first."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

"Why you little son of a bitch!" Suzume growled, very very tempted to impale him where he stood, right that second.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow at the girl before shrugging. "There's no need to be foul mouthed." He glanced around. "Saw you fighting the demon's, not bad."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu May 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Kari slipped out of the room he was hiding in, before running off in a random direction. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ended up running straight into Ray. The girl hissed in pain. "H-hey! Watch where you're going!"
"Ah! S-sorry, sorella!" Kari said, checking to make sure she was okay. He noticed the burns on her arms. "Are you okay?"
Ray bit her lip and sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine."
Kari was going to ask about the burns, but he figured that would be impolite and that she was probably a fire elemental. "Sorry about that," he muttered, before running off.
Ray frowned, watching the boy run off. "Stupid kid..."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 10, 2012 4:07 pm

"Tch, not bad?" Suzume folded her arms. "Let's see you do better, Bastard."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm

"Well, looks like we're off to a good start," Danny commented dryly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 10, 2012 4:09 pm

"Next demon attack you'll find out, should I deem my assistance necessary." Jason responded with a shrug.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 pm

"Ohhh, of course, of course. If you're not too busy hiding from the big scary demons~" Suzume taunted him, having a smug look on her face.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Josephine laughed when Suzume and Jason started bickering, glowing slightly. "Calm yourself, Sparrow," she instructed good-naturedly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

"Speaking of demons, nice job hiding behind the plant and ice guys," Danny replied, sounding genuine.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next