Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 05, 2012 2:25 pm

"Yeah. But at least he made it." Manda nodded.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

"True. He just had luck," Suzume said with a simple shrug.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Isaac stopped, looking at him with a concern expression. "Greater Demon...? It attacked yesterday, but it didn't even come from that direction. It hit my tower and I managed to get it to leave. If it attacked you afterwards it would have been heavily injured...How long have you been in there?"
At this time, they were at the stairs, and Isaac let go of Aculeus and took a seat on the first stair. "Start from the beginning."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm

"Always good to have that!" Manda chirped, before straightening out the bed.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm

"Indeed it is, but never good to rely on it too often," Suzume continued, fixing the roof with some metal.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 pm

"How many more of those demons do you think there are?" Manda asked as she settled down.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 05, 2012 2:32 pm

"Hmmm," Suzume folded her arms, closed her eyes. "I have no idea..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 05, 2012 2:36 pm

"...Do you think anymore will come tonight?" The girl asked as she hugged one of her pillows.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

"If they do, I will scare them off," Suzume swore.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Aculeus didn't like the look Isaac gave him, it felt ominous. "Okay let me think. On March 22, 2036, I was out gathering food from my forest and a huge shadow flew over me in the direction of the village. It was a Greater Demon with huge bat wings and bloodred skin. I sprinted back to my village and found the demon already attacking. I had vines grow to ensnare it and it worked, but only long enough for me to bring out my blade and stab it several times in the legs. It ripped open the vines and flung me off into the forest. I flew over the tree line but I was able to catch myself in a vine web. I got back to the village and the demon was gone but there were bodies and injured everywhere. I saw half of my mom lying on the ground and my dad's head was missing. I knew we wouldn't have enough meds for everyone so I grabbed my gun and a bag and started for St. Luke's. After that all I remember is walking into the hospital."

When Aculeus was finished a single tear fell along his face. The memories hurt.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 05, 2012 2:48 pm

"Wake me if they do... I can give them Wet Willies." Manda yawned, before her eyes fluttered close. "Night, Sparrow ma'am..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 05, 2012 3:00 pm

"Good night, Manda," Suzume smiled at the girl. She settled down on the wall, and wrapped the blanket around herself.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Sat May 05, 2012 3:03 pm

"Sorry..." Neveah said, realizing her mistake, then realized Josephine wouldn't be able to hear her. She constricted the rings more and more, crushing the life out of it, when suddenly the rings disappeared.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat May 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Isaac stared at the ground. "It's December 17th, 2037." he said quietly. "I don't think your tribe made it. I'll go with you to go check tomorrow, but we'll need to get back to my place and get some people rounded up first." he said, getting up and dusting himself off. He patted Aculeus on the back, and helped him up, heading up the stairs. "If there's anything you want to scavenge before we leave, now would be a good time to let me know."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat May 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Seeing the rings disappeared, Jason acted having chosen to see what the other two could do. He leapt on top of the demon and blasted a spiked ray of darkness through the demon's head.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Aculeus was crying openly now. "If it's been that long then they are gone. They knew where I was going. They would've found me."

Aculeus put his ghillie cloak on, and found his gun. Finally realizing that his prosthetic would probably never work again he took a few minutes to remove the metal appendage. He took a look at the stump where his arm used to be and a vine began to grow from it. The vine grew into an arm of sorts and Aculeus flexed it to make sure all the nerves had attached in the right place. "You know," he mused aloud, "I never really liked that prosthetic anyways."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Isaac watched in awe as the kid's prosthetic arm became a vine arm. "That's, uh," he searched for a word, "interesting."
Isaac opened his backpack and did a quick run-through of his supplies. It'd be good enough for now, but he'd have to make sure that the scouts brought back more meds. "Do you want to stay here tonight, or do you want to hike back to the tower that I'm living in?" he asked Aculeus.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

After a few minutes of searching for the bag he had brought along, Aculeus found it laying next to his stasis chamber. He checked what was left in it which was a bottle of water and a few seeds along with his extra magazines. "Let's get to this tower of yours Isaac. I'm gonna need a new place to stay anyways."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Isaac nodded. "Let's be on our way then." he said, kicking open the front door of the hospital. It was cold now, and about ten PM. It was dark, but Isaac knew the streets well enough that he would be able to find the tower relatively easily. He wasn't feeling as weak as earlier, but he took a caffeine pill and some ibuprofen to ease the pain and get some energy to make the trip back easier.

It took longer to walk back than to get there, this time taking nearly two hours. It was pitch-black when the two got back to the skyscraper, and Isaac stealthily climbed through the barricades, showing Aculeus how to get in without alerting anyone. He showed the boy to an empty room with a few blankets in it, to stay, and wandered off to the quarters the warriors of his tribe slept in.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 pm

As Issac was walking down the hall Leon steped in front of him and asked "Who is the new one, I sensed his aura from a mile away?"
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 05, 2012 7:33 pm

The journey through the streets of Denver was nice, the air was cool and the dark was welcoming. After watching Isaac climb the barricades it was easy to get in. Isaac showed Aculeus into a small room with a few blankets in it, but other than that it was bare. Aculeus closed his eyes and concentrated for a bit and when he opened them again the wall of the room was covered in vines, the floor was covered in a small layer of grass with a few shrubs here and there, there were several poppies growing in a corner and there were two pines in the center of the room with a vine hammock grown between them. Aculeus turned to where Isaac had left towards and shouted, "Thanks for the corner room!"

Aculeus climbed into the hammock with a few blankets and closed his eyes.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat May 05, 2012 7:38 pm

"His name's Aculeus, I pulled him out of stasis a couple hours ago. Looks likd he controls plants or something." he explained. Hearing Aculeus shout, Isaac fired back, "No prob!"
He looked at Leon and shrugged. "Go get some rest." he told Leon, then disappeared.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sat May 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Leon slowly made his way to the room where he sensed the new aura to meet the new one. He looked inside to see if he still awake after the long day he had had.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 05, 2012 8:57 pm

As soon as this new kid had breathed the plants alerted Aculeus to his presence. He calmly looked at the door without opening his eyes and said, "Welcome to my humble abode."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat May 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Josephine landed with a thump on the ground, sitting cross-legged and trying to control the near blinding light coming off of her. This is why she didn't work well with people, they were all trying to kill her.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next