Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 12:49 am

Isaac nodded. "Feel free to make yourself at home. Just let one of my tribe, or me, know if you need anything." he said, giving Leon a friendly clap on the shoulder as he walked past. He ended up wandering the halls for a bit before descending the stairs and finding himself standing outside again. There was a younger boy on a horse, and a girl, whom he guessed had been following Isaac from a distance. He gave a small wave to both of them.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 12:52 am

"Could you sing right now?" Manda asked.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

"I could indeed," Suzume said rather bluntly.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 12:57 am

"...Does that me you won't?" Manda continued.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 am

"You had asked if I could, not if I will," Suzume stated.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 1:02 am

"Will you sing at this very moment?" Manda asked again.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 1:03 am

"Since you have asked, yes, I will," Suzume said, glancing around to make sure no one else heard her being nice. "On one condition."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 1:07 am

"What?" Manda blinked.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 am

"You do not mention anything about me singing, or being nice to you. Understood?" Suzume asked her, kneeling down.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Got it." Manda said, giving a thumbs up.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 am

Suzume started to hum... "When I first saw you...~"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 1:12 am

Manda listened intently to the song.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 am

"When I first saw you...We were both young, when I first saw you. I close my eyes, and the flashbacks starts. I'm standing there...on the balcony in Summer air..." Suzume continued, closing her eyes...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu May 03, 2012 7:29 am

Ray frowned, looking around the town. This is kinda nice... I have to be careful not to burn it down...
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

The kid on the horse looked a little shy, and the other girl didn't seem like she was paying attention, so Isaac walked up to her, and poked her in the side. "Hey." he said boredly, looking her over. She was rather short, at least partially asian, and, Isaac thought, pretty cute. He stuck his hands in his pockets, waiting for a response.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Thu May 03, 2012 9:24 am

Xone saw someone approach the girl ahead of him. He told Cadoc to sprint over there, and they got there quickly. "Ummmm, hi. I'm Xone, was it you who sent out the distress signal? I tried to get here as soon as I could, but I'm a little slow, even on horseback," he said, jumping off Cadoc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neveah saw some guy walk up to the girl, and the rider go up to the two of them. She decided to move to a closer house, as there was less chance of being seen on her way there. This was a good idea in theory, but when she found the door was locked, she realized getting back not be so easy. Frustrated, sh broke a window as quietly as she could, which wasn't to quiet, and hid in the house.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 am

Manda closed her eyes and listened to the music happily. It wasn't everyday she got to see a performance by someone.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Suzume stopped, and stood up. "That's all for now."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu May 03, 2012 3:30 pm

"Eh? Oh," Ray said when she was poked, snapping back into attention. "Sorry, I kinda zoned out there."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu May 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Josephine walked around the village, memorizing the layout dispite the bored look on her face. After all, she'd have to escape quickly once she got her information on this Greater Demon.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Jason looked around and focused on the ice pillar. How to get attention...that would be a difficult thing without destroying houses.

Destroy tha' fackin' ice thingy. Eyepatch's comment was as violent as usual. However... there seemed to be no rebuffs from the others.

"Please tell me you don't agree with him...?" Jason asked his eyes closed with stress.

He make's a good point, it'll get attention and it won't damage anything.

Yeah! If we don't break houses we could finally find you some friends.

Jason sighed and raised a hand.

"This best work..." He whispered aloud before a beam of darkness as wide as one of the houses shot from his hand and shattered the ice pillar completely.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 5:16 pm

"What the..." Suzume heard the blast, and turned to look. Should I go look?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu May 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Josephine jumped, looking up at where the ice pillar once was. "Th' hell?" she muttered, quickly walking towards where it was, slowing down once she got closer.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 03, 2012 5:47 pm

"I'm going to go check it out, stay back from where that pillar was," Suzume said to the girl, before taking off to where the ice pillar was.
"Who goes there!?" she called out when she had gotten closer to the pillar, seeing...a boy there. Either way, something was going on, so she had her element at the ready.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "Could say the same question to you."

She look like she's up 'fer a fight. Best be ready boy.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next