Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 7 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by AbsolWings Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Clue nodded slowly, smiling slightly in reassurance. That did make a lot of sense, when he said it that way. Though, she wasn't sure she'd call Luke ordinary. The girl tended to be enthralled by the few people she brought herself to meet; everything about them was intriguing. In fact, the only ordinary person she'd met as far as she was concerned was herself, and perhaps she was even below ordinary. She found herself rather flat.
"I'm sorry you couldn't finish it off...do you ever wonder? Sorry if I'm asking too much...".

Clue smiled shyly, face angled at her bare feet (now warm despite the weather) but her eyes trained up on the rippling and waving of Luke's shirt in the wind, like a shamed puppy looking up even though it knows it's done something wrong.
In the back of her mind she considered taking the little girl out for Icecream. But she had no money...

The wind ruffled her hair back and forth like it does grass in certain meadows; just slightly here and there before leaving. It was nice to talk to people besides Obby every now and then. She didn't talk very much. The majority of the time she spent alone in forests or by rivers nearer to the poorer end of the city, watching the sky or marveling at the softness of the river rocks.

~~~~~

An excited smile spread across Obby's lips. How long had he walked around trying to re-find what he'd been following after? It'd taken forever, but not in vain. Because he was staring at it now. There was a person there, visible, but he was sure it had the same heat signature. The same electrical pulses. The odd ones that seemed to dance within a two foot radius.

"HEY!!!"

He wasn't going to lose again; normally he was quite shy, but this was intriguing.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

"It's...complicated, her illness," Charmaine said suddenly. What was she saying? She knew bull about Adeline's rotting state, and yet she's blurting out this nonsense. "She said that it's at the point where it's incurable, but it won't kill her again." Wait, again? What was she saying now?
She pulled her cloak around her tightly, even though it was already pretty warm. She just didn't want it to fly all over the place.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 am

"She said she's being followed by someone." Simon replied, looking very worried. "I don't know what's going on..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am

Percy turned to Zackary, knowing that he was the fastest one here. "Can you check on her, to see if she's ok, and then meet us at the park?" He asked, a sorry look on his face, for asking the young man to do this.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

Steppie swore, looking at the man, who was continually following her. She had to just disappear, but this man was making it very, very difficult. There was no way, of course, that he could link her to the grafiti, of course.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 am

Elena scowled, hearing Joey from her end of the phone. "I'm fine!" she snapped. It was one thing for Simon to check up on her. It was another for some guy she didn't remember to do the same. "I think Percival should stop acting like my dad, because he isn't!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:27 am

"Hai." Kitsune seemed to jump up in front of Elena. "I like your hat and scarf." She said as if it were the most casual thing to say after stalking someone.

And then, she walked away from Elena.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 am

Elena blinked, nearly dropping her phone in surprise. Why had that girl been following her? Surely not just to say that she liked her clothes... Now she was even more confused. Had she forgotten something?
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hehe, yeah, I think about that pretty often. I like to think I could have gone pretty far, though I know at least one of the finalists was definitively stronger than I was," Luke chuckled, scratching at his chin again, a tic he often indulged while thinking. He had always wanted to test himself, though in the years following the tournament he had been simply content with trying to heal himself and living with Kira.

"I dunno how far my team-mate actually got, I never talked to her about it. She was a lot more gentle than I am, she was happy enough with the peaceful life. I suppose, after a while, so was I," the man mused aloud, his eyes looking a bit far off. There was happiness in them though, the emotion making him look a lot younger and more carefree. He was evidently thinking back to a happier time in his life.

"But anyway, zoned out there, my b. You were saying about Adeline? Kill her again? I know she was the one with the death-Flow, but does that mean she survived dying? How can you even have a disease after death?" the Acer contestant asked, getting a bit sidetracked again, evidenty getting caught up in his musings about death. "What does she count as, then-dead or alive? Is she immortal?"

"...Oh. Sorry if I asked too many questions, got caught up in the question," he added sheepishly as an afterthought.

-----

Russell stood up carefully, taking care not to knock any of the records on the coffee table as he walked away from the couch. He stretched lightly, searching for where he'd left his jacket, but opting to leave his hat behind. He looked back at Heidi, gauging her attitude quickly.

"You want me to drop you off to see some of your family first? I'm sure you're excited to see Simon et al again," he asked politely, his expression unreadable, not looking either manipulative or sympathetic. "I'd get an officer to stand guard, of course. You're not totally free, and I don't want to stand there like an idiot."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Heidi nodded, standing up as well. "It would be...nice to see him and Mary again," she responded, smiling faintly. She would have a lot of apologizing to do... She'd missed Simon's eighteenth birthday! Even if he didn't have his Flow, she felt that it was a fairly important occasion. What was Mary now, seven? She felt a pang of guilt, but quickly swallowed it back.

"Yeah, I'd like to go see them. I can fill in your records or whatever whenever..." she confirmed.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm

"That's cool then, I'll leave you there and go ahead to the offices," Russell replied coolly, flipping open his phone and tapping the screen a few times. He eventually held the phone to his ear. The phone in the Hadden household began to ring, Russell waiting patiently for the to pick up.

He had been about to say that there was no rush to get it done, but he decided that most people would find it in poor taste considering the murder that morning.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 pm

There was no reply at the Hadden house, as no one was there. Eventually, the answering machine picked the call up.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 pm

"...It's okay~!" Charmaine said, avoiding Luke's questions. She didn't know how to answer them, or if Adeline would even let her answer them. After all, it was a really long and complicated story that Char didn't really understand, and the subject of immortality wasn't exactly something you want to talk about when out in the open.

She glanced at her watch and decided it was time for her to take her leave. She pulled up her hood and grinned. "I should go now. It was nice meeting you guys~!" She giggled, turned on her heel, and ran down the nearest alleyway.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 am

"Elena? Elena are you there?" Simon asked, panic starting to well up when the woman didn't reply. "Elena!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am

Kitsune just hummed as she started to skip away. Still acting like the way she had did that was the most common thing in the world.

Then again.

She was rather special.

---

"Why should I go check? I won't know where she is, or anything," Zackary responded to him.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 am

"I'm...I'm here, Simon. I'm fine. Everything is fine," Elena responded after a few seconds of shock, gripping her phone tightly. "I was...just getting worried over nothing."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:15 am

Simon frowned, relieved that Elena was alright, but still worried. "You want me to meet you somewhere?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 am

Elena frowned as well, falling quiet for a moment out of thought. "...I don't feel comfortable answering that," she responded, not wanting to force him to spend time with her.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 am

Simon rubbed the back of his head. "I'm just worried..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 am

"I-I guess I would like it if you were with me, but I don't want to accidentally force you one way or another..." Elena trailed off, walking inside the mall.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 am

Simon's gave a small smile. "You would never force me to do anything, Elena."

"Are you guys talking lovey-dovey?" Mary asked as she looked up at Simon.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 am

"I would assume they are. After all, both of them are adults now. I'm amazed he has yet to ask her out," Zackary chuckled to himself, after mostly saying it to himself. He smiled at the young love.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 am

"Simon, my Flow does work over the phone...I am entirely capable of forcing...you," Elena began, pausing when she heard the voices in the background, her face getting rather red.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 am

Simon's face turned beat red. "Uh, okayhaveagooddaycallyoulaterbye!"

With that the boy hung up, sending what appeared to be a death glare to Zackary.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 am

Elena stared at her phone awkwardly for a few seconds, before closing it and slipping it into her pocket. Simon never had said whether or not he was going to show up... Though if he wasn't around, she could go Christmas shopping.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next