Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside IN (An Absol&Poker RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Outside IN (An Absol&Poker RP) Empty Outside IN (An Absol&Poker RP)

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Mason yawned, sitting up from his nap. He'd taken a habit to sleeping in trees ever since the cops had chased him out of the park for sleeping there, so trees wee the last place they'd look for him. After sitting up he promptly lost his balance and fell over, falling out of the tree like a total dumbass.

Hazel city wasn't such a bad place, a large business sector filled with sky scrapers in one part, residential and apartment complexes on another side and then rural and slums surrounding the rest of the city. the crime rate wasn't so bad, nothing like the other big cities like Saffron or Cerulean.
---
OOC: .-. Best I can do under the circumstances. Sorry. ><
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Outside IN (An Absol&Poker RP) Empty Re: Outside IN (An Absol&Poker RP)

Post by AbsolWings Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 am

The lazy aroma of Hazelnuts for which the city was named floated on the summer breeze, forcing Eon's stomach into hysterics. The girl clutched her notebook closer to her midsection, torn but tight hems of her t-shirt flicking back in forth in the wind as she walked. Clearly the cloth used to be a stark blue, but it had since faded into a Greyish color.

So. Hazel City? Big enough. Not as big as the other cities she'd been to. Not as small as the small towns she'd been to.
Eon licked her lips for the remaining drops of syrup and scratched her belly, midnight blue eyes sleepy despite it being morning. All night she'd been moving, so by now every step was like walking through quick sand. What she needed was rest. Rest, and a great reduction in population.

The girl clutched her book closer to her body.

Last edited by AbsolWings on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kjnjknk)
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Down the hill Mason rolled, coming to a stop right in font of a girl he had yet to see. Which of course, happened more often than you'd think. If you thought about that kind of stuff. Which you'd have to be quite boring to think about that stuff. Not that Mason thought about that kind of stuff He had way better stuff to think about. Like an explanation as to why he was covered in twigs and leaves and laying at this lady's feet.

"Uh...why hello there," he said dumbly, looking up at her.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm

The sound of rough tumbling and whatnot sliced through the blissful quiet of the place, and, as if on cue, a disheveled looking boy came rolling down the hill. Eon cocked and eyebrow at the spectacle. What the fuck? Instinctively the platinum white haired girl took a step back, though it was more of a calm step out of the way than a step of panic.

So much for not being bothered.

"Uh...why hello there," he said dumbly, looking up at her.

Eon simply shot him a small "wtf" look before rolling her eyes and completely stepping over the boy, glad she wasn't wearing something ridiculous, like a skirt. People these days.

"You look like a dunce." she said rather bluntly, not looking back, and continued up the hill.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am

"Well you sound like a bitch," Mason grumbled, pushing himself up and dusting his pants off. Stupid park clean up crews not doing their damn job! Then again, he really didn't mind the twigs...but he couldn't give that away.

"Why so serious?" he called over his should, grabbing his backpack. Not that he had much anyways, just his spare clothing, his money, and an empty Pokeball. Nothing special, nothing to worry about.

OOC: Pathetic post is pathetic. x_x
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 am

"Not serious." was her only reply, and said rather nonchalantly. Actually, most of the things she said sounded like that. Like they just rolled off of her tongue and into the air.

The dew of the grass made wet the bottoms of Eon's feet as she trekked, hands shoved into her pockets. The bitch comment didn't seem to rile her at all, and it was almost as if she hadn't heard it.

Nothing seemed to be with her; no pack or the like. Just cargos and her tight ripped shirt. The smell of Hazelnuts wafted along again, tickling her senses and prompting her stomach to growl.

OOC: Not much better Meh
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 pm

"Where are you headed?" He asked, following after her. She had become his interest of the day, the one thing he'd stick to until he passed out, maybe longer if she was really interesting. He didn't really have much to do, no work headed his way, no hobbies or the likes. Just him on his own.

He took in a deep breathe of clean air mixed with exhaust and other varieties of smells. Smells of the city, which were quite enjoyable once you got used to them.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:47 am

Eon almost stopped, faltering in shock at the question, but managed to push herself through the surprise.

"I'd rather not give my whereabouts to a random guy I've just met on the street". The midnight blue highlight that ran through her hair seemed darker in the sun, same color as her narrowed eyes. The girl fingered her notebook ith the utmost delicacy before turning a corner into a back alley and continuing down it. Actually, she had no idea where she was going. When did she ever? She had to keep moving.

Had to.

"Are you planning on raping me?"
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:11 am

Mason snapped his fingers, giving a mock sigh of disappointment. "Aw shucks, you caught me chief," he replied in a poorly done southern accent, "are you gonna lock me up now?" He laughed, strolling next to her with ease, not even phased by her nervousness.

He didn't seem like a trustworthy guy to most people, so this wasn't anything new to him. And then some other explanation I'm too lazy to type up. Yeah. Sue me.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 am

"You remind me of Seron." grimaced Eon now, feeling rather conscious of her tight shirt, her chest, and exposed midsection quite suddenly. She wasn't at all scared of him laying hands on her, actually. That she'd probably be able to handle. And she couldn't sense any danger.
This was simply her general dislike of people.

The clammy, grime slathered flooring of the alley crunched and squished slightly under her feet as she kept on, obvious avoiding Mason's gaze.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

"I might care if I actually knew who that was," Mason shrugged, putting his hands on the back of his head. Truth be told, he didn't really remember too many people to begin with, none that weren't important to him. He frowned at the dirty floor, mentally wincing. He didn't enjoy getting dirty, as he'd have to clean himself later.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 pm

"..."

Finding no need or reason to reply, Eon kept silent. It seemed like more of a pointed, tense quiet though, as if she wanted to jump back and growl at the tag a long. The beret on her head endearingly slumped down over half of her face as she walked, and the girl found herself constantly pushing it up to keep it in place.

Pitpitpitpitpitpitpit...

Deeper and deeper the two went down the alley, and darker and darker it grew. A jarringly loud silence met them at some point. That quiet tone where every step of the foot and drop of polluted water from a rusty pipe rings loud. It didn't seem to bother Eon in the least.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 pm

"Um, what are we doing down here in the first place?" Mason asked, glancing around nervously. He definitely preferred the open space of the park to a narrow alleyway of doom. The fact that it seemed to get grimier and grimier almost hinted at the possibility of a Muk or Grimer living in the place. If they were unlucky, a Koffing or, even worse, a Weezing.

Despite the uneasy feeling Mason was getting from the alleyway, he was determined to stick with the girl; it was dangerous in these kinds of places.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

"We? Look, I-"

The temperature suddenly seemed to drop, a sinister laugh echoing down the hallway. Eon froze. Even if she couldn't see anything she felt like something was watching them intently, and the sense made her blood run cold.
Slowing the rapidly increasing rate of her lungs, Eon hugged the old worn notebook close to her chest and pushed through a few wet cobwebs to reveal a rickety door. Even though it was closed there were so many holes and chipped parts to the thing that it was easy to make out a steep set of stone stairs behind.

The laughing seemed to be coming out of there. There and all around. The cold intensified, sinister snickers echoing off of the walls. The girl shivered, all but ignoring the boy behind her.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Mason rubbed his temples with frustration. Looks like his damn curiosity had dragged him into another situation. Wonderful. The fact that there was creepy laughter only made him even more nervous.

Despite the questions in his head, he kept silent, figuring that would be for the best. Not much else he could do but be prepared to shift if he needed. Because that would be fun.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Eon clenched her jaw, taking an exaggeratedly careful step away from the Spinark in the corner and pushing open the door.

"D-don't mind the G-gengar." she muttered, stammering out possibly the first non-offensive thing she'd said to the tagalong this entire time. Knowing Eon, it might even be her last.
Echoed noises of water dripping and rattata scampering around behind them ricocheted off of the walls as Eon fumbled with the door. After a moment her midnight blue eyes flashed, and she pushed it open, upon which it promptly fell off of it's hinges and went sliding down the slippery stone steps below.

"Go".

That was aimed at Mason. The girl looked over her shoulder at him, surprised now, actually, that he hadn't left yet. "Please?"
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

"I can't let you go in there alone, it could be dangerous!" Mason replied, slightly annoyed by her thinking he was scared of a Gengar. He scoffed at a Rattata passing under his feet, scowling at the rodent.

"Besides, I'm sticking with you through this whether you want me to or not," he said stubbornly, crossing his arms.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 am

Eon furrowed her brow, midnight blue eyes narrowed slightly in something akin to both annoyance and exasperation. To her this boy's show (she hadn't even learned his name yet) was more childish than that of a stubborn man hero or some other chivalry. Who knows what he was aiming for. He'd obviously underestimated the power of Eon's will.

"You don't even know what I'm doing".

The girl brushed her snowy white bangs out of her face, eyeing this "man" up and down, a slight frown poking at her lips. The shirt that now seemed more like a ripped tube top than a shirt held clammily to her skin, already soaked by the humidity and terrible stench of garbage. She was about to add that she came down here every day, but, of course, Eon had never been one to give away free personal information. That and she wasn't about to lead so stranger to....

His expression was incredibly stubborn. Exactly like Seron, though Seron could easily have been more of a bull head.

"You're annoying".

AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 am

"Well it can't be good if you're in a place like this," Mason pointed out, rolling his eyes, "and since you want me gone, obviously it's something important."

He chuckled at the annoying comment. "Yeah, most homeless people are annoying, aren't they?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. This girl was getting more mysterious by the second, and the humidity in the alley was just to his liking, though not the stench.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 am

"Speak for yourself".

Eon peered down the steps, Gengar laughs and the gazes of Spinark seeming to stare up at her from below. A visible shudder ran down her spine. Ick...she...really didn't like Spinark....bug pokemon made her feel weak.

Ripping her gaze away from the slick, badly maintained stairs, Eon found herself staring back a Mason. He had that stupid male bull-headedness, and that sweeping statement tendency, it seemed. Guys. Typical.

"Not everything good comes in pretty little packages".

The girl frowned, snowy white bangs falling beside her face. Obviously, she had no intention of moving until the guy left.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

"Yeah, but most of the time, you don't find anything good down a dark alleyway full of Spiders and Ghosts," Mason pointed out, stepping away from a spider web. Likewise, he wasn't so fond of spiders, and was wishing he had some sort of bug repellent.

"If you think I'm leaving, forget it," Mason stated, "You neither given me reason for wanting to leave and made me even more curious as to what you could possibly want in a place like this." True enough, she really had just been making him more and more curious.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Eon rolled her jaw, as if she were tensing for some punch, ready to knock some sort of compliance into the stubborn man she was conversing with. Hell, she didn't even know his name. But he obviously wasn't going anywhere....and she didn't have time for this. He was going to make her late.

"Fine. Follow".

Eon grunted, beret sloping over her face and finding itself being pushed up by hasty, annoyed fingers.
Without another word the girl turned, expertly maneuvering her way down the treacherous steps as if she'd been down then a million times before. And she had.

She was going to let him follow, but obviously only if he could keep up.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Mason grinned, following after expertly, his step obviously used to uneven, slippery ground. His heart started to quicken a bit, obviously excited for what lay ahead, for some reason.

"So my name's Mason," he told her on the way down, figuring there was no harm in stating his first name.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Outside IN (An Absol&Poker RP) Stock-photo-11220104-dark-scary-door

"Eon".

Eon looked back at him, stony faced, as if to clear up that she was still a tad peeved at him. For a while the two walked on in silence, nothing but skittering and the dripping of dank water echoing throughout the caves.
And then finally they came to a door. But this one seemed stronger; a lot stronger; than the other one.
The girl placed her hand on the knob, pulling it open with great care. Even though the door was strong the interior looked as if nobody had gone in there for years; dark, webbed, and extremely noxious smelling. Eon took a step inside, seeming extremely uncomfortable about something. Especially with all the webs.

"You go in first. I'll cover".

The girl looked at the ground, trying to hide whatever lay in her eyes.

"I think there's Ariados in there; not that I care..."

AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Mason wrinkled his nose at the smell, peering inside the room. "Yeah, I sme- I head an Ariados in there," he grumbled, wondering if he was gonna have to fight it, "And how exactly are you gonna cover?" He glanced at her suspiciously. This was getting even weirder.

This girl seemed unafraid of anything, yet she wanted him to go in first which suggested that she either was afraid or just disliked spiders. Cute. Not that he was one to talk; spiders equally creeped him out, though it was more of his weakness, than anything.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next