Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOT in the Back OOC

+6
Creation of Pokerus
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Rose Hathaway
Book the Hero
Dobi Boshi
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SHOT in the Back OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOT in the Back OOC

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

Dominick is head of the de Lucas, right? /feeling stupid
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

In this time period, yes, before in the original RP he was simply the heir apparent; now he's the boss.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 am

@Rose- Yup! He's...special.

@Dobby- Would it be okay if I used him? The only reason I would hesitate is because I've already got 'Lotta and Myrrh on the playing field, but both of them are very heavily dependent on Dom. I feel like I've got a good grasp on his character. Of course, since I already have two characters, I'd understand if someone else wants to control him.

EDIT- ... Dom was...hiding a child... what... /brain just died

Last edited by that fang on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 am

There isn't a character cap per person, Fang. You're allowed to RP as many characters as you want as long as you feel as though you can handle it. So, yes you can take control of Dom; probably a smart move in the long run, anyways. Question, might you consider bringing in Heroine should find you could do a fourth character? Simply because it'd make sense for her to show up and it'd be funny. Meh

E: lolwut...? O.o
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 am

First off, there's no e at the end of Heroin. Huge difference in those two words. Second, I might. That would be pretty hilarious. I doubt I'd do much with her, considering she'd be eighteen and probably in college. But maybe she'll get a cameo on her day off and pop in to screw with Ethan or something.
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 am

Yaaaay. Very Happy

Hmm... I might make a new character as well.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 am

Once again, thanks for pointing out my silly errors. And I'm sure Ethan would appreciate Heroin popping in to screw with him, haha.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:58 am

Did I do something.... good/bad/insertotheradjectivehere unintentionally?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 pm

@Rose- N-not really...well, kinda. It's not your fault. It's just really not in Dom's character to do something to his children like that, nor was anyone aware...he had a child. Or a spouse. Or--well, basically, it's be awesome if you changed it so that Maeryn was like a child of another de Luca assassin or something, but if it's really important to you, I suppose I could...try really hard to think of a way.
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey, I'm the new kid here. I'll change it if you like. (:
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:04 pm

And now... changed.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Thankies~ Smile I should probably post a Dom character sheet thing to prevent further confusion and stuff...

Name: Dominick Leo de Luca; nickname - Dom, but precious, precious few people call him that. Hint hint. If you work under him, you call him 'sir' unless he expressly tells you otherwise. Otherwise, call him Dominick, not by his last name. De Luca was his father, he says; he's only Dominick.
Faction: De Luca

Appearance: Dominick has pale skin and dark black hair, standing about 5'10" and weighing around 175 lbs. He's got scars from bullet and knife wounds along his chest, back, arms, etc. Now the de Luca head, he takes care to always look presentable (and somewhat enigmatic) in public. He is nimble and lithe to make up for his thin physique.

Weapon(s) of choice: He has replaced his Colt 45 with a Beretta 90two, but still carries around the balisong he took from a Ching. Nowadays, he rarely fights himself, letting Myrrh or another de Luca underling fight for him. He still trains every day, although with a lesser intensity since the wounds he took during the clan war are finally catching up to him.

Personality: Dom understands that as de Luca head, he shouldn't place himself in unnecessary danger. This frustrates him, as he's always been the type to go do things his own way. In his youth, he'd always enjoyed taunting/killing Chings; while he had predicted its conclusion with the gathering of its major players, the end of the clan war still shocked him. As leader, he cast away his former self and worked to rebuild the de Luca clan and, to a lesser extent, Marisol. He began to steer the de Lucas away from crime (or at least, the bigger crimes). He cares very deeply about the well-being of his family (his greatest weakness). Many war veterans who worked under his father dislike him for making such drastic changes, but others respect him for leading the clan out of dark times. Dom himself isn't sure if what he's doing is the right thing, but wants to create an environment where the next generation of de Lucas (read: Carlotta) can live out the full span of their lives.

There are rumors that Dominick is as unstable as his father and sister as he has been known to talk to himself a lot. This is because he hears voices in the sky talking to each other (usually beginning with the word OOC before continuing on). He is convinced that there are higher powers controlling everyone's lives. Recently, he's taken to hiding this fact because the people he tells this to look at him like he's crazy. Which he isn't. Probably.

Other: Fear him. He's the boss of the de Luca clan. He has a better reputation than his father having worked to destroy the reputation the de Lucas have as a criminal syndicate. Currently, he has neither a wife nor children and Carlotta cannot inherit; the de Lucas are competing for his good graces so that he'll name them heir.
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Ceaser is Will. Case closed. Let's all go get drunk.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:11 pm

*Applauds*
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm

I know. I've figured out Book's twist before it was even realised.

I'm amazing. Where's the beer?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Caesar left it in the fridge.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Will should stop drinking. ._. Tis bad for him.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Who said anything about Will drinking? Meh
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Ceaser be Will. We all know this. I figured it out!
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm not saying anything about who Caesar is.

Anyways, sometimes, a guy just needs a drink, hence why Caesar does it on occasion.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:50 pm

We already know it's Will.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Indeed we do, Ra, indeed we do.

E: That said, I'm going to get another big post typed up over either today, as it is after midnight on this end, or tomorrow which will get the plot started off proper and give a few hints as to where things will go. Make sure to be careful with your posts, as there is a chance that I will post whilst people are in the middle of things; though that does kind help pull in the realism curve ball.... IGNORE ME!
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Bloody hard to do when you're in my bloody head!
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Name: Ethan Karmts.

Faction: De Luca - The reason for this is due to his older brothers old allegiance to the faction alongside the fact that his nephew's mother was once a member of the De Luca.

Appearance: Ethan's hair is jet black exactly like his two brothers. Since Damon's death he has let it grow a considerable amount and wears it in a similar style to his deceased sibling. The only difference in it being that it isn't as long. It hangs in spikes, framing his face with a single spike falling in between his eyes.

Like his brothers he has been blessed with his family's good looking genes and has a little bit of stubble growing on his chin. His eyes like his brothers are distinctly reminiscent of wolves, but Ethan's are a light amber yellow colour.

His attire consists of a dark hoody that zips up worn over a light grey t-shirt. The hoody has a single pocket on its front alongside some white tassels. The shirt is normally tucked into a pair of dark blue jeans which he will typically wear over his combat boots.

When he is working with his partner his attire changes. Ethan dons some black sun glasses to hide his eyes and also swaps his hoody for a long grey and black trench coat similar to Damon's. He also swaps the grey t-shirt for a black button up shirt with a stiff collar.

His body is lithe and muscular now thanks to his profession and his own working out as a means to help make himself just as good as his brother.

Weapon(s) of choice: Ethan now carries around Damon's sword and two old guns.

Personality: Damon's death hit Ethan very hard. Prior to it the two had been getting along better than they ever had and Ethan had felt for the very first time that his brother loved him. But then he was taken away from him. At first the young teenager had been bitter and angry. He blamed Damon to begin with. How could he have done that? He was unstoppable, always there to sort anything and everything out. Why had he gone and got himself killed.

This anger lasted for along time before Lila was able to snap Ethan out of it. Once he had snapped out of it though he began to obsess with making himself better than Damon. He wanted to do what he could to find and hurt his brothers killers, but he wanted to be better than Damon. He didn't want to fail.

Ethan began to act like Damon, becoming more sarcastic and sadistic. He began picking fights and trying and failing to become as much of a womanizer as his older brother. Because of Damon's death, Ethan learnt to kill.

Taking away a life shook him, but his intent on avenging Damon and the obsession that was slowly driving him to become Damon managed to block out the murder and with every kill Ethan began to feel less and less guilty.

Despite all of these changes that have come about as the result of his brothers death the signs of the younger Ethan are still there. He is still foul mouthed and clingy to those very few people who he gets close to.

Even now he still believes that most people will let you down and is still an ass to new people. The only time he will get to know a new comer in his life is when he thinks he can gain something from it.

Whilst it doesn't take long to set off his temper nowadays, Ethan does have a few buttons that shouldn't be pushed. Above all else the mention of his brother well cause him to become edgy, if the mention is negative Ethan will get violent and angry. Following that is any attempts to hurt the only three people he cares about. And finally, the third thing is lying to him. Ethan despises being lied to.

Other: Whilst associated with the De Luca, Ethan doesn't actually work for them. He has started the beginnings of a team of people that he can use to achieve his revenge. So far however there are only two people at the moment, including himself.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Name: Adam Renner

Appearance: Standing at about five feet ten, Adam isn't the type to stand out in a crowd. He's lightly muscled and well toned, but not enough that would be immediately enough unless he wore tight clothes. He has sandy brown hair, falling just above his green eyes and looking rather unruly, no matter what attempts he makes to tidy it up.

He dresses simply, a pair of blue jeans over a pair of old black runners. The laces are frayed from work, and they're the second set he's had to use. For his top half he wears a white t-shirt with a faded graphic and a thin green and gold check shirt over that, left open an unbuttoned. On cold days he'll put on a hoodie, but he tends to leave it at home in case it gets damaged since he doesn't have a replacement.

Weapons: He's competent with most things, though he rarely has the opportunity to use a gun, being too poor to afford one. He's a very competent hand-to-hand fighter, being both agile and strong. He's also decent wielding or throwing a knife.

Personality: Adam usually keeps himself to himself, but this often leads people to believe he is shy and timid. He is neither of these things, and is unafraid to speak his mind when the opportunity arises, even if he isn't the type to seek out opportunities like that. Furthermore, his sarcastic sense of humour is extremely blatant when in conversation with him, as is his love for quoting and references.

He does have an answer for everything, even if he chooses not to voice all of them. He's secretive about where he comes from but is open about his lack of money. He's too proud to accept charity, but his pride can be manipulated to get him to do someone's bidding. His confidence does tend to waver around women, though he'd never admit it.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next