Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOT in the Back OOC

+6
Creation of Pokerus
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Rose Hathaway
Book the Hero
Dobi Boshi
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SHOT in the Back OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: SHOT in the Back OOC

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Book the Hero wrote:Nelson is well trusted and liked among the Chings. And a lot of people know that it isn't the kind of thing he'd do. You can try, but the majority aren't really going to believe it.

Correction, he's trusted and liked because you said so, because I gave you a little free reign and trusted you to be responsible with with. Remember, he's now the head of a major crime family; he's supposed to be a bastard at heart. And it's not like anyone can really judge him given how crapsack the world is. You can't stop your foot and say no just because you don't like how and idea effects your character, we all gotta make some compromises at some point; I'm sure of it.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Stab, your missing the point again. Like I said on MSN, I have no delusions about the Chings and De Lucas not being bad guys, my point is, that Bakura was certainly not a good guy, if he's starting the war up again.

@Poker- Ok that works. I'm certain I can work something out with that.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:06 pm

that Bakura was certainly not a good guy, if he's starting the war up again.

Funny thing that, Bakura is suppose to be a bastard, he looks like a good guy because it gets him what he wants; it comes with Magnificent Bastard territory, never once have I stated out of RP with real meaning that Bakura is suppose to be a nice guy, let alone a good guy.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Stab kept saying how Bakura was the good guy in this, over at MSN.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm

What's Beans meant was that whilst Bakura isn't a good guy, his actions indirectly do the city good by wiping out the families as a side effect of his achieving his own goals.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah, I get that. But I've got to say, restarting the war is going to cause a whole lot of problems, and do a lot more harm than good. Did you see the amount of collateral damage in the first RP?
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

He's the hero Merisol wants, not the hero it needs.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

As the old saying goes, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet; that's how Bakura sees everything. And whilst yes there will be a lot damage and collateral, in the long run the city would be free of the families and gang warfar forever when it all ended.

Also, Poker wins the internet for that reference.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah...That is a good line.

So Poker, I might have Nelson do what you suggested, and bribe her back in. Is that ok?
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Psh, he can try. Hopefully by the time that happens, which it shouldn't be soon, she'll be a little bit more normal thanks to Doque. And then she gets to snap sometime in the future.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm basically leaving my characters out to be influenced as it happens. I don't know how they're going to end up, although I know that if something takes Dom, Myrrh, or Carlotta out of commission, it'd take the others out as well. lD Which might end up happening. I don't know.

Except when I bring in Heroin. :/ She's going to survive. /no one cares

Speaking of Heroin:

http://turkeymagic.deviantart.com/art/Heroin-Avarett-315725290

I said in the chat that I drew her to someone, and they thought I was talking about the drug. >______< This has gotten me in trouble before too. XP
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 am

Name: Florence Bakura.

Fraction: Himself(?) - he's in charge of the government forces anyway since he's the mayor now.

Appearance: Bakura is a man of about average height, measuring roughly five foot eleven. His build is lean and slim, nothing overly impressive and he often comes across as looking rather frail and weedy, seemingly lacking any real strength. However he is much fitter and stronger than his appearance might suggest, his trained body taut and ready for action at a moments notice.

He has neck length pure white hair that is combed back, running down his neck and curling upwards into points at the base of his neck. He still has a rather handsome, almost girlish face at times, but when his true personality comes out his face becomes much more defined and his eyes seem to narrow on a constant basis and his sickening smirk gives him a rather degraded look. He now dressed in suits to appear presentable as the city mayor.

Weapon(s) of choice: The police force.

Personality: Bakura is a two-faced-manipulative-back-stabber who will do whatever it takes to accomplish his own goals. To those that do not know him, he appears a kind and sweet man with a warm smile and soft face who always appears happy to help. This is nothing more than a well acted façade on his part, as Bakura will only present this side of him to people he believes he can manipulate into owing him something useful he might need later.

In this act he is soft spoke and polite, always treating others with a great deal of respect and care. Too those that know him truly, he is a short tempered, foulmouthed and extremely arrogant man who likes the sound of his own voice more than anything else. He is cruel and cold and will turn on anyone at a moments notice purely if it will benefit him in the long run of things.

He apparently enjoys the suffering on others and is quick to use a persons emotions to play them off to do his bidding. On more than one occasion he has been known manipulate people into fitting one another purely for his own twisted enjoyment. He seems rather indifferent to the de Luca/Ching conflict, seeing more as an annoyance that needs to be dealt with at someone point should his own plans stand any chance of success, he also seems ignorant to the suffering it puts normal people through and holds little pity for them, viewing them as idiots for choosing to stay around when they could just leave.

Other: Bakura is originally from England and thus speaks with a Cockney accent and is prone to use native English slang and insults when agitated, which happens quite often due to his little patience and short fused temper.

---

Name: Malcolm Robert Steadfast - often refereed to as simply Mal by his coworkers

Faction: Detective with Major Crimes Unit (MCU - a department of the police set up by Bakura to deal with the families and their crimes should the war begin again)

Appearance: Malcolm is a huge man, tower and built like a tank made from raw muscle he easily to pick out in a crowd. He has chestnut coloured eyes and dark hair, (thinking Armstrong in appearance expect a brunette) and he likes to wear large, custom tailored pinstriped suits and a long browncoat and hat.

Weapon(s) of choice: He carries the standard issue sidearm all police officers are issued with, however his aim isn't very keen. His true strength is just that, strength; Malcolm is an impeccable boxer who's strength is almost inhuman, having broken people before with single blows.

Personality: Malcolm is a man with an over zealous love of life, he large, lovable and kindhearted who is prone to instantly making himself aware in any room he's in. Despite his massive size and fearsome strength, Malcolm is truly a kitten at heart who only joined the police force because it was family tradition to do so - for members of the Steadfast family have been respectable police officers for generations! - when he rather would have been an artist. That said he is still very committed to his job and protecting the people, a firm believer that justice can still exist in the corrupt world in which he lives.

He does however, have confidence issues, for when he was younger he froze up whilst on duty when his partner needed his help and it cost his partner their life. Stricken by grief and and for feeling so cowardly, he feel into depression and continues to struggle with his choices and decisions, desperate to never let another comrade die on him, he would willing take the bullet himself instead of dealing with such feelings again. As such he has swore to never run from duty again - that he will see his orders through to the bitter end and ensure the families conflict can hurt as few people as possible.

Other: His elder sister is also a member of the police force, though she is much higher up than him and looks down him his taking a position in the MCU, their relationship is largely strained further by many of Malcolm's life choices, of which his sister does not approve.

---

I'll get to Siggy's profile when it'd be less spoiler riddled.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm

I am already loving Mal. Very Happy
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 pm

We have plot development, I repeat we have plot development! Finally. /collapses
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Woo-hoo! Things are going to get exciiiitttiiinnnggg.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm

That they are, need Beans to help me set a few things in motion, and get a few things wrapped up in this first thread of SHOT in the Back, then we'll probably do a small time skip at the start of the next thread, provided everything that needs to be wrapped has been. And when we time skip we'll go straight into some other plot important stuff, including, hopefully, expanding on the MCU and the role they'll have in the end game.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 pm

We have a bit to go until the next thread...
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Exactly, plenty of time to wrap things up and get some other stuff started. I'm just giving a rough outline of the plan here, I'm taking into an account some things will take less, whilst others will take more time to do that originally though. I'm working on the idea that if I think something will take three pages to do, I'll work off the probability it'll end up being four or fives pages to be on the safe side.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Yay for countering Lauren and Sieg's convo with another kind of angst! XP /shotshotshot

Anyway, figured I might as well do Heroin's bio. For fun. 'Cuz I'm bored. lD Dunno when to bring her in.

Name: Heroin Agatha Avarett; in college, she goes by "Hera"
Faction: Neutral; technically, she belongs to a miscellaneous clan (the Avaretts) and is distantly related to the Chings and the de Lucas. She is sympathetic, but opposes the wars.

Appearance: Her appearance vaguely resembles that of Carlotta de Luca; however, her hair is longer (to her mid-back) and her eyes are gray. She's taken to wearing her college/university uniform simply for convenience. However, she'll change into civilian clothing when she needs the anonymity. Heroin retains her talent for going unnoticed, although to a much lesser extent now that she's grown.

Weapon(s) of choice: None

Personality/History: Although mature, Heroin still maintains a very idealistic view of the world. She was born and raised in Marisol, so she learned to face dangers unflinchingly (on the surface, at least), but refused to learn self-defense. She believes there will always be ways to solve disputes without violence; they will be much harder to achieve, but they exist. Heroin is much more cheerful than in her youth. She's come to accept the problems of her past and learns from them. All in all, other than her unusual name, you wouldn't recognize the Heroin now as the same girl four years ago.

Other: Heroin, having been denied the basics of a family as a child, came to regard the de Lucas and the Chings as her (distant) family. When she was younger, she'd go out of her way to be closer to them, learn more aboutthem, and ultimately understand the warring clans. After a stray raid killed her parents and many other Avaretts, Ardent sent Heroin away to a boarding school where she graduated with acceptable grades. Sadly, she
missed the conclusion of the war, but she kept in touch with the remnants of the Avaretts. Heroin chose to attend a small, virtually unknown college on the outskirts of Marisol as a history major because it was close to home. She lives off-campus with a family friend.
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 am

Somehow I find it funny that both Andrea and Stefan had the moninker's "Angel".

EDIT: For anyone who cares; Andrea in her current look resembles Naomi Misora from Death Note.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 am

/no clue what Melena is doing
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 pm

I see you folks have been busy beavers whilst I've been gone. Figured as much, natch. Also, Rand, sent you a PM, respond ASAP please~!
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

So that's what you've been working on...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Fuck me, that's a big ass post. o_o
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 pm

MrMissMrs Random wrote:So that's what you've been working on...

That and something else, which still needs a little work before it's ready for public viewing, though I hope to get it up tomorrow. Very Happy

Creation of Pokerus wrote: Fuck me, that's a big ass post. o_o

That was the general idea, haha.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next