Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer OOC

+7
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
quackers are yummylicious
Shadoe Mayari
Big Uri
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
11 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer OOC - Page 12 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer OOC

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 am

Okay, I've got no problem editing it, no need to fly off that handle with a rant. You could have just pm'd me and brought your issues up their and I would have been more than happy to listen to you - I did do that without asking you and I am at fault.

But let me ask you, did you ask any of us how we felt before you brought this tiny army Paul has at his command into this? Because I don't remember being asked about that, so don't try and take the high road here with now. I was around at the point they showed up, and I won't deny I thought it was pretty stupid concerning the story was suppose to be about the acer's but I let it go because, as Ra so helpful pointed out this is an RP on the internet: dealing with shit you don't want to is something you'll have to do at some point or another.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer OOC - Page 12 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer OOC

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:45 am

I actually did ask if it was alright to bring in the building a long time ago. No one objected to my recollection. If you want I could probably go find the exact post. I was under the assumption that no one would care about the smaller group since no one cared about the larger group. But whatever.

I also withdrew the main portion of the larger group because I felt they were unnecessary. I only left behind the few because I wanted some character option for later and in case anyone actually cared about Paul and Melaney's backstory, considering he wasn't around for a good portion of the past five years, since more or less over half of them are probably gonna die or leave anyways. Again, I said it wasn't about the characters.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Creation of Pokerus wrote:I actually did ask if it was alright to bring in the building a long time ago. No one objected to my recollection. If you want I could probably go find the exact post. I was under the assumption that no one would care about the smaller group since no one cared about the larger group.

I don't remember you bring it up prior, but if you said you brought it up before hand I'm happy to believe you and I just missed it, therefore it's my own fault for not voicing my objections as I missed it for whatever reason.

Creation of Pokerus wrote:I also withdrew the main portion of the larger group because I felt they were unnecessary. I only left behind the few because I wanted some character option for later

Something I honestly do appreciate, don't get me wrong.

Creation of Pokerus wrote:Again, I said it wasn't about the characters.

I get that, I do. I'm not denying the post was a godmod in anyway, or that I'm not guilty of modding in the past, but any time I've done it in the past it's only been to create a situation or doing something that would spark some plot development and get things moving again instead of allowing them to lie stagnant for page upon page and I've always apologized to everyone straight afterwards in the event people think I'm over stepping my bounds.

But I honestly don't think you get why your response upset me. I had honestly hoped at this point I'd have enough of your respect that you'd bring these issues up with me private first and seeing how I respond before calling me out in public and making look like a complete asshat in front of everyone else, 'cause you know I don't mind changing things if it upsets people as I try my best to be a nice guy and make sure no one feels like they're getting shafted - which is kind of how I feel now.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Sorry for not PMing you about it, that's my bad. I was just feeling a little miffed considering I just said something similar to Stabz about my characters. And it was late at night when I made the first post so I wasn't exactly thinking properly.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:28 pm

It's cool, dude. Had I know you'd just said something similar to Stabz I would have been more tactful about it, my bad for that. That being said, I think no more has to be said on this matter and we can all move and carry on with the RP.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 pm

I have to say, Eithne's death is like the most horrible thing in RS. Like frsrs. You know how you feel when your favorite character dies in a book your reading. IT'S LIKE THAT FOR ME.

What the hell, Dobby. D:
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 pm

That awkward moment when you have no idea how to proceed with a character but don't feel like you should just leave him/her.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:58 pm

quackers are yummylicious wrote:I have to say, Eithne's death is like the most horrible thing in RS. Like frsrs. You know how you feel when your favorite character dies in a book your reading. IT'S LIKE THAT FOR ME.

What the hell, Dobby. D:

Glad to know I got that response outta someone. ;D

No but in all seriousness I felt someone had to go - we always have talks about how the characters are so screwed or what have you, but Lillian's forces didn't really feel like they had any real area of danger to them, it honestly felt like that they were there just so the former acers had an antagonist to give them some sort of focus. Killing of Eithne was meant to help establish that Lillian's forces are actually as dangerous as we've built them up to be and I didn't think killing Oliver would get much a reaction from the characters or any of us, given the guy's a douche and no would really miss him whilst Eithne had really reached the limit of his development as a character and his death would actually heavily effect various characters.

That good enough explanation?
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah, I get why you killed him, just...yeah. Doesn't mean it's not sad, well, it's supposed to be. :L
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Suddenly the signature makes sense. o:
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

I'm thinking a time skip may be appropriate now?
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Alright, 'til Lillian's forces or whatever?
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Probably till just before? It depends on whether or not Uri wants to do the Tom creating the mountain defense scene.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm assuming Lillian's gonna be around towards later in the day?
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

About 14 hours RP time.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 pm

That's plenty of time to set up defenses.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Figured as much, Tom using the gem that boosts flow will enable the landscape to be crafted quickly and then it's just down to Paul, Nathan, Joey and Tom to organize where they'll position people, etc.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Ok, so what does Joey need to do?
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Joey would be helping with rearranging the landscape, I believe.

I'm gonna put the timeskip around mid-afternoon, assuming that Lillian and Co will arrive during the night/early morning the next day.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm

I'd figure we'd timeskip to minutes before Lillian's forces arrived and that we'd just say the group had a meeting and had already arranged things?
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm

-kills Stabby in many violent ways- RAEG

Well, I already typed stuff up soooooooo you can decide whether or not you want to deal with that.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 pm

It's cool, we'll just have them arrive in about an hour =P

Anyone want to help me RP some of Lillians forces?
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:43 pm

I can do that.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:11 pm

I can help with the Lillian's forces thing, given I have the next few days off and all. That being said I really have no idea how to write Amelia's response to Eithne's death so am just not and say I did. Meh /lazy mother fucker
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:47 am

How many of Paul's people do you think should die? I'm asking because I don't trust myself to give a good answer, but if they win the battle then I want some left alive.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next