Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Manda was too busy looking for a suitable meal for Suzume and herself. Guess I shouldn't have expected sweets. They did just get attacked by a Greater Demon...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Isaac blushed a bright crimson after being called out, then started staring at the floor. He stuffed his mouth full of food so he wouldn't say anything stupid.
He finished the pears, and dumped the rest of the contents of the MRE on the floor. There was a bag of Skittles and crackers with peanut butter and jelly. He pushed them to the side, not really wanting to eat either of them, and waited for the chili to finish cooking.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Manda found a can of peaches, knocking it against a sharp edge to get the can open. "Want some?" She asked Suzume.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Aculeus said goodbye to Jim and Sam and walked back towards his over grown room. When he got back to his room he grew a tree trunk in front of the door so no one could disturb him. He began to grow various fruit trees behind his hammock and grabbed a peach, a pomegranate, and a few apples. As he was eating them he started picking poppies to make opium so that Isaac's tribe could conserve their morphine for serious situations. Tea leaves and wheat began to grow beside him as he worked. When he was done he was spent and crawled back into his hammock for a nap.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Isaac kicked the sweets he'd pulled out of his MRE across the room to Manda, then pulled out the chili he'd been cooking. He ate it rather quickly, then got up, still rather red-faced. "I'm going to go track down Aculeus," he said, looking at Manda, then at Sparrow. "I'll be right back."
His eyes traveled to Manda's, lingering for a few seconds. Isaac then walked rather briskly out of the room, and to Aculeus's. He rapped on the door several times, and tried to open it, finding that it was barred. He knocked a few more times. "Aculeus?"
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm

After he left, Manda turned to Suzume. "Sparrow ma'am, is Mr. Isaac sick?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Aculeus woke and winced when Isaac hit the tree. With a wave of his hand he split the trunk open so that people could walk through. "I was trying to take a nap. Making opium and growing a bunch of things wears me down." He got up and went to grab the opium he has made. "Here, this is for your medical supplies. Erases pain like no other." He handed it over to Isaac. "Have you seen Sparrow and her blonde friend? I invited them to tea but they haven't shown up yet."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Daniel held onto the edge of the roof, sliding off and switching his hands so he could slide through the window and into the house. He found himself a table and took out some crackers and a canteen, setting them down. With a hesitant glance around he took off his mask, setting it down and revealing a rather handsome face with dead-looking dark eyes. He ate and drank as quickly as he could feeling vulnerable.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Noticing Danny disappearing, Jason followed curiously. He perched on the windowsill with his back against one of the sides. "Knock knock." he said, pulling his hood down.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Danny turned, the expression on his face not a smirk as his tone would usually suggest, but a rather cold one.

"Yes?" the unmasked boy asked a bit guardedly, the very faint stubble of someone who'd recently shaved on his face.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

"Just wondered where you were sneaking off to." Jason answered simply noting the unmasked boy's face. "So this is what you look like... can I ask why the mask?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 8:01 pm

"It intimidates people," Danny replied simply as though he didn't care. It made him feel more comfortable with it on, and he almost felt like it was more his face than the alternative. He got upset when people took it.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 8:02 pm

"Figured it was because you like keeping things hidden about yourself..." Jason responded wryly. His tattoo mark aching slightly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Isaac's blush returned ever-so-slightly. "They're getting something to eat. I could send them up here." he said, staring at the ground. "I'll go do that..." he said rather fast, scurrying away, leaving Aculeus with the opium he'd tried to give to Isaac.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 pm

"Me?" Danny asked innocently. "I'm an open book, what have I kept hidden? Unless you're counting my face."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun May 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Ray blinked, seeing a flash of yellow when she passed by a window. ...Shantak? That means Hasta...

Shantak spiraled upwards around the tower, looking for any open windows it could fly through.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 8:07 pm

"Wouldn't know..." Jason commented with a shrug. "I've only known you for less than twenty four hours." His eyes twinkling.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

"Then don't make assumptions," Danny reminded him, his own eyes dead. "After all, you're just as shadowy as me."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Aculeus watched Isaac blush and leave, "He forgot the opium too," he said out loud. He walked back to the hammock and threw the opium in the top hammock. He grew pulled a few branches off the trees and started making a fire by the window with some matches in his bag. When the fire was lit and burning nicely he poured his last bottle of water in a metal cup and grew some lemon grass to make his favorite tea. "I should've grown some sugar cane. . ."

Last edited by RoseNoble on Sun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misinformation)
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 8:13 pm

"Oh really...?" Jason asked, genuinely interested.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm

"You keep your face shrouded too, you've picked a fight with the leader of this town, and yet I know nothing about you. I've kept myself to myself and to the shadows, but you stay right out in the limelight. Already you're setting yourself up as the leader of a team."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 8:18 pm

"I'm not hungry," Suzume said, folding her arms as she leaned. "Love-sick possibly."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun May 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Josephine sighed as the one person she didn't feel like killing followed Danny, before stalking into the village. She'd gather some supplies while her light wasn't acting up too much.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Manda frowned down at her can. "Didn't know you could get sick with love..." The blonde picked up a spoon she found and used it to stir the peaches in their sweet syrup.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

"I never looked at it that way..." Jason mused. "That was what circumstance designated when you look at it though, I didn't chose to fight and I didn't make you guys follow me."

"You have a good point though."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next