Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown of Thorns

2 posters

:: Galamion :: Quests

Go down

Crown of Thorns Empty Crown of Thorns

Post by Sole Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 am

As the thunder clouds released their deafening wale throughout the city, the lightning high above in the starless night sky performed its mesmerizing tribal like dance. The rain fell cold and hard while the wind whispered in the ears of those walking the streets.
Not to far from the castle was an estate of great beauty as well as size.

There, in the shadows, was a man tall in height. Although his features were concealed, a flash of lightning would give a glimpse of blue eyes, a thick gray-brown mustache, and a goatee under the hood of the heavy brown cloak the man wore. No guards were around the premises.

Just as he had hoped.

The man made his way to the side door of the estate. Finding it locked once he had reached the door, he unsheathed a long-sword slung upon the left of his waste; the weapon was old, slightly rusted, and stained with dried blood. The man fiercely stabbed the long sword into the crevice between the door and the door frame then, once the weapon was wedged in enough to hold itself, he delivered a strong kick to the side of the sword's hilt. The was no success in the blow, but he repeated twice more. Upon the last kick the door's hinges cracked and when the man removed his blade from the crevice the door made a creaking sound. Backing away from the door, the man dropped his weapon and caught the door as it fell towards him.Thankfully the doorway wasn't any larger than a normal sized door frame for it seemed catching the door pained the man. Then again the door was heavy for security reasons.

Picking up the sword, the man walked into the building.

Later that night it was discovered that Archgeneral Swift had been murdered in his estate. A letter was found on his body, stabbed onto the man with his own sword. It read:
Burn hotter than white flame in the inner most ring of Hell, swine.

It has been two weeks since that night. Archgeneral Swift of Spire, the leader of the Elite Royal Soldiers, was assassinated in his estate by what authorities can only know as T.S. This alias was found painted on the dead general’s abdomen in his own blood as well as a note found on the crime scene. In response to the murder, the King promoted Admiral Prince Djinn Frostfire to Archgeneral Prince Frostfire of Spire.

Despite the destruction of the rebel outpost, the murder of one of the most iconic figures in the Kingdom of Spire was the nightly conversation at the dinner tables of most folks and the popular gossip within the pubs. The assassin of Archgeneral Swift gave hope to many of Spire's citizens. The few, the revolutionaries, praised him. Those few knew his identity, and expected more to come. Especially in one particular pub within the heart of the nation, which just so happened to be only a few blocks away from the estate of the deceased general. It was now day time, bright and the beginning of the afternoon.

A guardswoman was making her way to the pub, and when she entered she approached the bar. “Has that lazy ass of a barkeep Thanin strolled in yet or do I need to go wake his sorry hide with my boot?”

A wet rag pelted the face of the woman who had just walked into the pub.
“Of course I’m here. Are you going to continue yappin’ or are you going to lend a hand around here?” Said a loud, masculine voice coming from the back of the room over the loud conversation the customers were emitting.

All around the pub there were waitresses serving small meals and drinks to the customers, some making fine coin in tips. This was obviously a well run establishment for it was kept clean and tidy, but allowed the people who've come to enjoy the place to carry out their own business. It was more or less a well run inn since there were rooms available to be used for the nights if someone were willing to pay the coin.

A tall man with short dark brown but heavily graying hair stepped up from a stairway behind a doorframe in the back of the room, his face decorated in a thick mustache and a well grown goatee. The man wore a blue shirt with it’s sleeves rolled up, a red unbuttoned vest, darker blue pants, and black leather boots. His build was big; muscular and big boned. It was almost as though he could be a Royal Guard himself. Although his face showed joy, his bright blue eyes showed discomfort for the time being. It was almost as if he were worried.

He walked up to the guardswoman, who seemed a bit unpleased about having the wet rag thrown at her face. The man took hold of the wet cloth and rubbed her face as though he was ruffling hair.
“Did you hear the rumors yet? About Swift’s death?” He asked her,“I’m a bit concerned. They said it could have been Hruthgar’s younger brother, but then I heard about the elves. So many rumors…” The man sighed, “Now there’s one about me floating around. I know Swift came here for drinks every now and then, and even had me over his estate to cater some gatherings, but I would never guess that would make me a likely suspect in his murder.”

A group of people at a far corner table next to the roaring fireplace gave out a loud cheer. The shorter bald man in the group was triumphantly dancing next to his companions for he had just won a game of coin golf. The smell of berries, wine, and ale hung heavy in the air. Many other people around the room were enjoying their food and drink while watching a hired bard perform on a more elevated section of the flooring while others danced to his song. Across on the opposite end were pub games and victory celebrations, as well as defeated cries of lost coin. Upstairs on the second level were children running around playing games, but the second floor was more of a square balcony over the first floor for there was no middle section. The overall mood of the establishment was positive and joyful.

“It will be a shame if I lose all of this because of a false accusation.”

Last edited by Sole on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Crown of Thorns Empty Re: Crown of Thorns

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm

A death of someone so important would never fail to reach Ein's ears. It was late in the night, or perhaps one should say early in the morning, and the alchemist found himself sitting in a somewhat comfortable wooden chair pulled up to a wooden table. Before him on the table rested an array of books--a stack on the left, and a smaller stack on the right. In the middle was an open book with old, yellowed pages bound in black with the cover of the front and back frayed. The fanciful ink upon the page was rather faded as well. Crimson eyes pored over the words rather quickly, the page not staying the same for more than thirty seconds at a time, most often less than that. There was hardly any activity in the library at this time, hence why he enjoyed spending certain nights in it so that there would be undeniable quiet and calm. However, as he finished the book that he was looking at minutes later, there came a couple of citizens into the library. They were quick to start chatting it up to the receptionist. Ein arose from his seat, pretending to browse the books close to the front so he could eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Is it....is it really true?" the rather cute female receptionist spoke back in awe, her subtle pink lips parted in disbelief.

"Aye, I'm afraid it's true," one of the men that had come in reiterated. "Archgeneral Swift has been assassinated a couple of weeks ago. Right in 'is very estate Surprised you haven't heard about it yet." The man put a floppy cap back on his head and straightened his brown cotton jacket. "We're jus' tryin' to spread the word. We got a killer on the loose. Dunno if he's jus' targetin' the big shots or what, but ya can never be to careful." With that, the two men bid the young woman a good night and departed. Said woman just sat in her own chair, gazing at the books that had been checked in. She was so startled that she couldn't get back in her work, even though it would have been great to just get lost in something.

Ein meandered away from the front and back to the table that he had claimed for himself. "Hard to believe I hadn't heard about it either," he muttered simply to himself. "Two weeks." Taking a seat, he took the book from the top of the stack on his left and opened it to the first page. In the morn, he would travel to the nice tavern down the street where the story would be spread and probably stretched, but there was bound to be more information available there than anywhere else...at least besides going to the military higher-ups, but he did not feel like dealing with them at the moment. He would get the word from the commoners and figure out what to do from there. Who knew? Maybe his help would be required for the investigation even though that wasn't what he specialized in. Eyes scanning the words of the book quickly again, the library regained its calm and the sound of pages turning and turning filled it once again for the hours that were to come, at least until the morning sun had deigned to show itself.

The books had been put away, all of them finished. Ein rubbed the bridge of his nose as he paced down the street, the morning air slightly cool and crisp--refreshing, in essence. The alchemist came to a stop before the door to the tavern and entered into the good cheer of people losing themselves in game and booze. It didn't seem at all as if someone important had died a couple of weeks back. It had taken a long time for the rumors to reach the people, though Ein was sure that it was fact. Him not knowing was a result of him staying away from the rest of the military recently. He preferred to read and practice his art in private. If they needed something from him, they knew how to contact him. Odd that I didn't get contacted after the assassination. Then again, I'm just an alchemist. Nobody important, he thought sarcastically as he walked right on up to the bar and took a seat upon one of the stools.

A few people raised eyebrows at him; it was obvious that he was from the military. His garments were rather regal, and the symbols on the back of his gloves where alchemic in nature. His very appearance was exotic, his tanned skin flawless and his beautiful white hair spiked and swept back with only a section falling against the right side of his head. His earrings would jangle softly depending on what kind of head movements he made. There was no doubt that he was distinguishable. It was a shame he wasn't someone more important. As if I even care about some false position amongst the military. I have bigger goals in mind, he thought simply, gazing about and keeping his ears open for the time being, though he didn't hear much given that he was so distracted with his thoughts.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sole Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm

“Yeah I’ve heard the rumors about you being the one,” she switched her volume to a lower one, “Do not play it off with me as though you were not the man. We both know that you are and that i—” The barkeep hushed her. In walked a military man, which made Thanin narrow his brow and distaste. Why was this guy sitting in his tavern? What the bloody hell was an alchemist doing in Thanin’s pub? This was not right. They are growing more suspicious of the barkeep. They were right to do so. Thankfully no one around heard the guardswoman, who nearly jumped when she turned her head to see why Thanin shushed her. The establishment was too filled with noise, and the man sat too far away from them both. “By the old Queen D’Luna when the hell did he pop in?” She asked herself under her breath. The guardswoman was an old friend of Thanin, Lora. She was his eyes and ears when it came to the city guard of Spire. Thanin placed a hand on the right shoulder plate of her armor, and she knew it meant to leave. The barkeep wasn’t letting her go without token; the man took the waterskin from her belt and filled it with ale for the road. Lora gave him a pat on the upper left arm and a head nod before leaving.

Thanin walked over to the man, behind the bar of course, and looked at him a quick moment before he could take notice. Definitely a member of the Hunters; they are the only branch of the military that would allow any sort of magi within their ranks, including alchemists. The Hunters used to be a highly isolated and unknown section of the military until the current King took reign. When Tholamin sat upon the throne, soon enough all magi were wiped out of Nirshire, excluding the Hunters. The Hunters are magi trained to be the most powerful magi within the Kingdom. Their sole purpose is to purge other magi from the nation. When there is a report of magi, they are sent out to scan the area of the report. If the magi report is accurate, the rogue magi is taken into custody by the Hunters and given the option to falter and join the military, or die. The Hunters, after the Cleansing, have been utilized as an elite branch of the military for tasks no other normal person can carry out. But getting into the ranks of the Hunters is a brutal task. You can die from that trial alone, which is why many opt for death when taken into custody. They can die quick, or possibly die slowly. Before Thanin sat a bleedin’ Hunter. An alchemist, military dog was at his pub. This didn’t piss off the barkeep. This worried him.

“What can I get for you?”
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

There came to Ein's knowledge an awareness of a presence nearby that asked him a question. It was apparently the barkeeper greeting him, though the man's tone seemed somewhat off. Ein figured it was because he was associated with the military which was to be expected. He brushed it all off as he merely looked up, eyebrow raised. The man was large, and the red and blue made Ein blink a few times. He looked somewhat familiar despite Ein not having visited the tavern very often. Most of the time when he searched for answers, he got them right quick and departed without being noticed. This time, things were different. He wasn't searching for anything in particular. He wasn't even sure how he felt about Archgeneral Swift's death for that matter. A part of him didn't care...oh who was he trying to fool? He didn't care at all.

"I know it's probably an uncommon request, but if you have herbal tea, I would be delighted if you could indulge," Ein stated simply, trying to be tactful instead of condescending like he normally was. Granted this tool was just an average working guy, but he was handling Ein's possible tea after all. It would be better if nothing happened to it in the process of it being made. "I would also like to pick your brain if you'd so allow me. I have questions in need of answering." The alchemist closed his eyes, for he could already assume the expression that formed on the barkeep's face. "It isn't about rogue magi either, so no worries," he added flippantly in an attempt to assuage the man in the case that he became anxious at the mention of a line of questioning, though it couldn't even be called that because it wasn't legitimate, hence the reason why it was voluntary.

Oh I do hope I'm not met with resistance, the alchemist thought drolly as he opened his eyes, allowing them to soak in the features of the barkeep's face. It would be easy to recognize him from this point on since he had such a familiar look. That done, he awaited the large man's response to his request for drink and the other inquiry.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sole Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 pm

"I know it's probably an uncommon request, but if you have herbal tea, I would be delighted if you could indulge. I would also like to pick your brain if you'd so allow me. I have questions in need of answering." The alchemist closed his eyes, and Thanin was thrown back by the request. Rarely anyone other than the old women of the city order tea from here. But the fact that he wanted to pester Thanin with questions bothered the man, "It isn't about rogue magi either, so no worries.” Even if Thanin had the option to say no, he would have to legally oblige or face punishment at the hands of this man. Not harsh punishment. Public embarrassment at the most, which can result in his establishment being roughed up a tad bit.

Thanin went in the back and put the kettle over flame after filling it with water. He prepared the tea cloth, placing the loose leaves inside the cheese cloth and tying it tight shut. He also grabbed a tall, wooden cup. Nobody orders tea to have a small cup. He thought about what the alchemist may ask him about. Too many thoughts ran across his brain. Too much paranoia; and too well was it hidden at this point. When Thanin would walk back out there with six sweet, cheddar-bacon-honey biscuits (complimentary for both Thanin and the alchemist, and also his signature finger food) and that cup of tea, he would sit with the man with his own mug of dark dwarven ale with ease.

The kettle whistled, the tea was made, the biscuits were placed on a saucer dish (a dish normally used for supporting bowls of soup or stew but are also used to plate desserts) and Thanin fetched his mug of ale. Soon enough he was at the bar, but this time he sat next to the man on the customer side of the counter after courteously placing the dish of biscuits between the both of them and the drinks in their respective locations. Thanin took a sip of his ale and looked the man in the eyes, “Whatever service I may be to the Crown, I will lend myself to do the job. What is it you’d like to know?”
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Ein watched with his droll expression and somewhat tired eyes as the barkeeper departed and headed into the back to hopefully prepare his tea instead of say, trying to escape or something of the sort? Well that would be boringly suspicious, the alchemist thought, resting his chin in his hands. He realized that there were quite a few of the commonfolk that were perturbed by the appearance of the military, especially his branch--the Hunters. Typically where there was a Hunter, there was a rogue magus in need of being hunted down and taken out, for not many opted to join the ranks. The trials were brutal for even those who weren't faint of heart. Many a person had he witnessed be decimated, and yet he remained unfazed by it all. It wasn't so much that he was desensitized; it was more like he found every being lesser when compared to him. At the thought, he had to restrain a snide laugh.

The thoughts dispersed, however, when the barkeeper returned to the bar, only this time coming around to the customer's side with tea for Ein and a drink for himself apparently, not to mention what appeared to be snacks that were hopefully on the house, granted Ein would probably tip the man generously if he provided enough information. The man seemed more than willing to lend his aid; this was definitely a good thing. But how would he react to questions that Ein so desired to have answered? There was only one true way to find out. Taking his tea in his hand, Ein raised the wooden cup to his mouth and took a sip of the hot liquid, holding back a sigh of content. That simply would not do at a time like this. He decided to also hold back on the snacks for the moment. He didn't want anything to be misconstrued.

"Well. First, let me say that I am pleased that you're so willing to oblige," Ein started, clearing his throat. "It has come to my attention that one Archgeneral Swift has succumbed to a successful assassination," he explained flatly in hushed tones so that only the barkeep could hear which was easy enough with everything else being so lively. "I found it strange that I was not alerted to this fact, and since I have no desire to return to the Hunters at the moment." He paused for a moment to take another sip of tea. "As such I have come here to seek knowledge about what rumors you might have heard, for I know this establishment is well run, and many a traveler and townsfolk have visited this place. And we all know how well the drink can be at prying secrets from locked lips." Here, he became silent, gazing directly at the barkeeper with piercing, yet nonthreatening eyes, just holding his tea and awaiting and answer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sole Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

The alchemist took his tea, raising the wooden cup to his lips and only after the hot tea poured forth in and the swallow that was followed by a contentful sigh he asked his question. Not bothering at all to go for the biscuits. Shame, for they were actually quite delicious. In fact after Thanin enjoyed some more of his ale he helped himself to two of the delightful treats.
"Well. First, let me say that I am pleased that you're so willing to oblige," the man began and continued as he cleared his throat with a flat, hushed tone. "It has come to my attention that one Archgeneral Swift has succumbed to a successful assassination. I found it strange that I was not alerted to this fact, and since I have no desire to return to the Hunters at the moment." ‘At the moment’ was the key series of words in that sentence. What if he chose to later? Obviously the man doesn’t fall from the apple tree without motive—the type that would take a pair of sheers to be picked from how much self-intent he upholds rather than being able to have been shaken off the branches with other members of the Hunters by their superiors—but even so he is dangerous to Thanin. "As such I have come here to seek knowledge about what rumors you might have heard, for I know this establishment is well run, and many a traveler and townsfolk have visited this place. And we all know how well the drink can be at prying secrets from locked lips." The military dog was now silent and looking at the barkeep directly in the eyes with his green gaze. No motive sensed, just a plain gaze. Why would he..?

Of course, it made complete sense, but Thanin wanted to see how far he could go before it became pulling teeth. Luckily for Thanin, it would take more than a bit of booze to loosen his lips.

“Rumours that I’ve heard, eh?” The barkeep wiped the foam and biscuit crumbs from the dark dwarven ale and treats off his moustache with his shirt sleeve, putting down the drink to the table. “You want to hear the rumours? You should have crossed paths with them all by now. There are three rumours going about.” He put up a finger in the air for each rumour as he went down the list. “One: The rebels ordered for his death. Two: It was done by the King himself for Swift did show open defiance towards the King’s order to take his forces away from their posts in the Kingdom and send them off overseas for his expansion of the nation.” Thanin looked the man in the eyes, “And finally you have me being the man that killed the Archgeneral.” Of course, Thanin knew which of the three had not been a rumour (he would not easily let the alchemist know that he was in fact the benign individual whom brought the hammer of justice down upon the vulnerable Archgeneral, further more than Thanin had done so acting as a rebel leader which is upmost an astonishing fact considering he had long refused to become a leader of the rebel factions until that very night when Swift’s vulnerability was too upfront to resist).

Perhaps Thanin should just deal with the situation, go on his gut feeling and take a risk? That's what he wondered himself, and to hell with it the barkeep jumped on the notion without thinking (which is out of character mind you), "Would you mind coming with me to the cellar? I've some fellows in the kitchen hired for prep, cooking and bar-tending, one can take over out here. We shouldn't have such a heavy conversation out in the open where sensitive ears lay around."
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Sipping some more of his tea, Ein listened tentatively to what the barkeeper had heard, but the last tidbit about the man himself being the murderer caused the unsuspecting alchemist to raise an eyebrow in interest, the stoic look on his face slightly broken by surprise. Now, why on earth would that be a rumor? Was this fellow more well-known among the people than he had thought? The rebels ordering the death seemed to be the most plausible. He mulled each of the possibilities over in his mind, keeping his mouth shut for the time being. He didn't want to say anything preemptively. Were the Hunters aware of these rumors? They probably didn't care; they were out for rogue magi. Regardless, Ein was interested in this matter, even if it wasn't particularly within his jurisdiction. He was sure there was someone employed by the king who would enjoy relishing in this information...even though Ein hadn't really received any solid information--these were merely rumors which was exactly what he had asked for.

Taking one of the biscuits and munching on it while downing the rest of his tea, the alchemist took his time in replying to the man's request. True, this was a heavy conversation, and for a moment he wondered what the man had to hide until he realized that Thanin was a possible suspect in the murder, so it was only natural for him to want to discuss this in private. The biscuits were delicious though; he was tempted to take some with him, but abstained. He thought that might make him look bad. "Very well, I suppose I can oblige that request," he finally said drolly, sparing one last look at the biscuits before standing up. There was something slightly fishy about this. What if this guy planned on ambushing him or something? That thought caused him to have to forcibly hold his laughter. As if this guy, no matter how strong he could be, would have the gall to assault an alchemist.

I always have the upper hand, and being an innovative genius certainly isn't pushing him closer to a victory in a tumble with me, Ein thought simply, a smile still not forming on his face, though he did give a nod of affirmation that he would follow the bartender wherever he was lead. Hopefully this would just be an interesting chat. "Thank you for the tea and snacks as well. They were very good," Ein offered as an afterthought. They were quite good. It was just what the alchemist needed after a heavy night of reading. Regardless, he kept his eyes focused on the barkeeper now, adrenaline starting to pump through his body. He had to be aware; there was no telling how this was going to end.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sole Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 am

"Very well, I suppose I can oblige that request," Thanin watched as the man ate a biscuit and stood. "Thank you for the tea and snacks as well. They were very good."

"You're welcome," was the only thing left to be said. There was no emotion in that statement. Just apathy. An alchemist walks into the inn and doesn't even arrest him, plus, is willing to have a private conversation. When surely all that was needed to have been done was to arrest Thanin and leave him to the interrogators of the Crown. This military dog is unorthodox; not by the book. Which usually gets people dishonorable discharge. A beheading.

Thanin lead the man into the kitchen where in the back against the wall were two sheets of metal. They were rusty all over, except for the old wooden handles that stuck out. Thanin lead the man into the cellar with a creeeeeeeek of the old hinges on the cellar doors, with a thunderous slam of them hitting the stone flooring when shutting them. It was dark in the cellar and cold, but there were a few lamps lit around the room. One sat upon an old table that had a some seats scattered around. A furnace next to it provided enough heat to keep the two from being uncomfortable while sitting there, thus Thanin lead the alchemist to that spot. Pulling the chair out for the military dog, and then sitting in the seat opposite of him. Djinn kick-started the conversation.

"By law you're required to turn me in on account of plausible treason. What say you?"
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Following the bartender along, Ein kept his expression as stoic as he could. Inside, he felt his heart racing. It wasn't like him to be so excitable, but it must have come about as a result of his training. Awareness was of the utmost importance at a time like this. As he found himself taking in his new surroundings once inside the cellar, he felt a bit calmer for some reason. Instead of drawing iron, this Thanin was actually just asking more questions. It took every fiber of his being not to smirk at this man, but he remained in control of his visage, keeping it indifferent and slightly disinterested. What did he have to say for himself? That he did not care? That the Hunters could do what they wished but he would go about things his own way? That would do nothing but incriminate himself. The Hunters put up with his lone wolf ways only because he did follow orders well enough, and he was a genius at his art. Otherwise, they would have let him go a long time ago, and by let go, it meant released from life.

"Would you yourself go see the Hunters and report me for my behavior? Brave though you seem to be, such an action would be nothing but foolish given your situation," Ein replied firmly with a nonchalance that might have either made things more tense or lightened the mood. "You seem to be hung up on small indiscretions. I'm looking upon the larger picture here. What I desire as a Hunter is not ruthless executions, but the truth. With the laws set the way they are, there are too many ropes to get tangled in on the way to this truth. Small misdemeanors and false felonies. It can be quite irritating." He gazed at the bartender standing before him. Plausible treason? There's no point in arresting someone based on a rumor, especially one that he couldn't see as founded. However, because of this man's words and demeanor, Ein had a feeling that perhaps he was truly guilty. Oh, how sweet things became in that instant. A gleam of realization graced Ein's crimson eyes.

"So now you see where I stand. However, Thanin, I'm more curious as to where you stand," Ein stated coyly, allowing his smug grin to show--an expression to match the tone of his voice. "What say you to the rumors? Perhaps you know something more than you are letting on?" Oh yes. There was much more and Ein knew it. Now it came down to whether this man would willingly speak or if he could continue to hide secrets that Ein already knew he possessed. The alchemist might not have been the easiest to trust, but he was not like any other Hunter. Thanin could be in chains by now, but Ein had a different agenda.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down