Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~

+2
Book the Hero
CerberusLycan
6 posters

Go down

The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~ Empty The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~

Post by CerberusLycan Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 am

CerberusLycan, which some of you will recognize for varying reasons. The primary one, I do hope, is that people know what both Cerberus is, and what lycans are. The other reason would be I am on the forum affiliated with this one, ZEJ. So I'm here to roleplay and stuff Twisted Evil with that exact look on my face all the while.

Note that I am very sarcastic, and occasionally intensely sardonic. I'm an aspiring novelist, so I see roleplaying as a chance to hone my writing skills, and improve with character development. And I play video games a lot. Some of my favorite games inlcude: Kingdom Hearts, Disgaea, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and The World Ends With You-- and Infamous. I like how that last one is almost completely unrelated to the others in terms of genre and style...

And anime I really like: Death Note, Guilty Crown, Darker than BLACK, and Future Diary. "Ambiguous" is one of my favorite words. Hearing "fettucini alfredo" never fails to make me hungry. And it is always Celebrate Your Buffalo Day.

I think that's it. Nice to be here--- this whole forum has got an earthy, fantastic feel to it. I do look forward to roleplaying here.
CerberusLycan
CerberusLycan

Mood : Devilish~

Back to top Go down

The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~ Empty Re: The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~

Post by Book the Hero Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 am

Welcome!
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~ Empty Re: The Keeper of Havoc and Hell is here~

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Greetings.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Heya Cerby~ Seeing as I already know you from ZEJ, I don't think I really need to explain anything to you... but thank you for accepting my invitation over here, it does mean a lot :> Hopefully the affiliation between the sites is not in vain!

Uhh, the rules... just stay cool like you are, and everyone around here will be more than accommodating of you! They're truly a friendly bunch, if you don't mind a bit of insanity. If you ever need help, well, you know how to reach me, but you can also contact one of the pink-named admins (Sole, Rose, or Mayari), or my teal-named brethren, and we will all be happy to give you a hand!

As for your interests, well, you learn something new every day! (I also happen to be a big fan of the word ambiguous. Such a pleasant sounding word.)

All in all, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :>
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Your TWEWY liking will probably gain you a nice group of happy people. For some reason people love it. Haven't played it to know.

Anyhoo, I'm Rose, one of the admins. I thought you looked familiar when I got the email saying you had registered. I couldn't place where I had seen you though. But still, welcome to Magnolia!! Eebit covered most of the basics, so I don't really have anything to add. His flowery writing tendencies leave me speechless sometimes. But still, you seem cool, and therefore you may stay. Cat Smile

Hope to see you around Magnolia!!
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CerberusLycan Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 am

Oh Rose, I'm wounded! Truly, I am
Dancing Panda! I'm the one on ZEJ who expressed such avid interest in The Hunters~ *subtle hint. SUBTLE HINT* But thanks for the welcome-- thanks, all of you, for the welcome.

Last edited by CerberusLycan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I realized it looks better with the panda in another paragraph.)
CerberusLycan
CerberusLycan

Mood : Devilish~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Oh yeah!! I should probably head back to ZEJ here soon... I've been neglecting you all. Meh
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nexerus Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Death Note is the only anime I've ever watched. o:

Welcome to Magnolia.
The Nexerus
The Nexerus
Titty Sprinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum