Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW

+2
Eebit
PopnMilk
6 posters

Go down

It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW Empty It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW

Post by PopnMilk Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

Whattup whattup my niqqas(Please don't kill me). Well anyway, I either registered November 12th or December 11th.
Either way, this is looong delayed and since I haven't been posting anyway(it's a wonder that I even remembered my password[had to look up my username]) I figure there's no better time to post than when ZEJ is down! I tend to lag a lot when initially joining RPs, so you may not see me in one for months.. But once I'm in I go full speed.
That sounds mildly inappropriate.
Okay! Well.. It's nice seeing the lot I know, and for those I don't, I hope we get on just fine.
Thankyoouoous and buhbye. sunny<This is playdough.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Mood : =.=

http://popnmilk.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW Empty Re: It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW

Post by Eebit Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 am

Hey there uhh... "PopnMilk." I think I'll just stick to calling you Tyran. That's a lot cooler. Welcome (finally) to Magnolia! I hope you have an excellent time here, even though I know you will. Folks around here are pretty nice if you, well, don't throw Pokéballs at them (Learned that the hard way!). Uhh... just be an overall cool person like I know you are and everything shall go just peachy!

Again, hope you have an excellent stay in this joint, and if you have any questions... you know where to find me!
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW Empty Re: It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 am

Hello Hetty. (: So I'm not the only one who notices ZEJ goes down at about 1am my time? What time does it come back?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:09 am

Eebit wrote:Hey there uhh... "PopnMilk." I think I'll just stick to
calling you Tyran. That's a lot cooler. Welcome (finally) to Magnolia! I
hope you have an excellent time here, even though I know you will.
Folks around here are pretty nice if you, well, don't throw Pokéballs at
them (Learned that the hard way!). Uhh... just be an overall cool
person like I know you are and everything shall go just peachy!

Again,
hope you have an excellent stay in this joint, and if you have any
questions... you know where to find me!
You can call me whatever
you'd like, baby (; Just don't call me late for dinner~
Lolwot. Okay uh... Ooh. Asking me not to throw Pokéballs? Tttsschh......
I don't know if I can do that... I mean it's my satisfaction or theirs
and I'm a rather selfish little ball of derp. Anyhow, I don't think I'm
all that cool. Actually, it's rather hot here. I'm burning. I need to be
near my A/C.
And I do know where to find you! In Rose's pants, yes?
Rose Swan wrote:Hello Hetty. (: So I'm not the only one who notices ZEJ goes down at about 1am my time? What time does it come back?
Speak'a'the devil she's here! May I check your pants? No? Alrighty then. Well thank you for the welcome and all blahdeblahdiblahgenericstuff. It's 11pm here, and I'm not sure when it's gonna get back up. Dark said som'in about an upgrade for the ... -Loses self in techie speak and dies-
.. -respawns-
SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 am

I changed it for an April Fool's Day prank and he never changed it. XD I don't think I'll let him change it anyway unless it says "In Rose's bed."
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:30 am

Rose Swan wrote:I changed it for an April Fool's Day prank and he never changed it. It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW 1107968042 I don't think I'll let him change it anyway unless it says "In Rose's bed."
Oh I know.
I know everything. What a Face
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:41 am

So what does Sock mean?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 am

Rose Swan wrote:So what does It's been almost a year since I registered and I make an intro thread NOW 3280004741 mean?
pokerface fapsock
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 am

Surprisingly close. But not there.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am

Sockcondomingz
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

>mfw Hatsune Miku
>mfw I have no face to describe these feels
>Hi. You'll fit in great I believe.
Spoiler:
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

blackoutEquinox wrote:>mfw Hatsune Miku
>mfw I have no face to describe these feels
>Hi. You'll fit in great I believe.
Spoiler:
Oh thanks : D Unfortunately.. er.. my phone fell to the bottom of the sea, never to return again until decades later and stuff.
Don't get your hopes up for Miku, I just played some of her songs on Osu!. I much prefer Kagamine Rin and Len.
Creation of Pokerus wrote:Sockcondomingz
Saaame thing.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 pm

So yeah in case you haven't discovered already, I am the awkward mod that is awkwarder than a penguin in a penguin suit.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 pm

blackoutEquinox wrote:So yeah in case you haven't discovered already, I am the awkward mod that is awkwarder than a penguin in a penguin suit.
I've been referred to as a penguin on a perch. You can't get more awkward than a 15 year old no life graphics designer.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 pm

How about a 16-year-old Genius with paranoia, insomnia, and heart issues who wants to be a physicist? Because Art is cooler than physics.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 pm

blackoutEquinox wrote:How about a 16-year-old Genius with paranoia, insomnia, and heart issues who wants to be a physicist? Because Art is cooler than physics.
Self proclaimed I'm assuming.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Only the first two actually. Great catch you sly person you.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 pm

blackoutEquinox wrote:Only the first two actually. Great catch you sly person you.
So you only think you're 16?
YOU COULD BE 42 FOR ALL I KNOW O:
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Bitch ain't an insomniac, I call his ass at 3 in the afternoon all the time and he's alseep >:I

btw hi. I introduced bitchmod up there to Miku so he can suck one.

I mean....
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

xenophobicAtrophy wrote:Bitch ain't an insomniac, I call his ass at 3 in the afternoon all the time and he's alseep >:I

btw hi. I introduced bitchmod up there to Miku so he can suck one.

I mean....
Hey I like this guy^ : D
Anyhow, thank you for opening his eyes to the world of Miku, I'm sure he has a lot more fapterial now.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

I sleep at 3 because I finally fall asleep at like 8. YOU'RE GLITCHING THE MATRIX MANG!!!
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 pm

stfu Bitchwhore.

Yes, he has much fapterial. Most of it consists of /sci/ because he's sexually attracted to math. I can see his bonr in college algebra.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Sock
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down